Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Also, they kept saying "murgi la"..punjabis never say that..they say "murga la" or "kukkad la"😆...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deep_baner

Also, they kept saying "murgi la"..punjabis never say that..they say "murga la" or "kukkad la"😆...

Good observation 😆
😆..acha imagine koro Adi sir snape aer moton robes porhe aashle ki darun lagbe na?
debasree04 thumbnail

😆..acha imagine koro Adi sir snape aer moton robes porhe aashle ki darun lagbe na?

I imagine Adi sir in this getup 😉

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditya sir in lana rickman's role!!!!!!!!!!! WOW... NO wthis is what you call strong imagination powers..The last HP film installment has even meatier roels for snapre..It shows his love life & the other side of his life..I am only imagining him doing all those hardcore emotional scenes... Crying over Lily Poter's dead body & all... Sorry now I can't type anymore after thinking about all this...
Thank God, that means I was right if Saadrita, the encyclopaedia on HP is giving a nod to what I said,  I am very happy that I chose an apt role for Adi sir in HP.😃
debasree04 thumbnail

Thank God, that means I was right if Saadrita, the encyclopaedia on HP is giving a nod to what I said,  I am very happy that I chose an apt role for Adi sir in HP.😃

Hee hee 😆😆
away_from_TV thumbnail
OMG !! This is MIRACULOUS !!! Deepika you haven't even finished the first book yaar, in spite of that you have chosen the most appropriate role for him..I am clean bowled... You are fast becoming a HP expert... Hats off yaar... 👏..
arre I am no encyclopedia yaar..just a  crazy HP fan who keeps on linking everything in the HP world with CID world
and am fast reaching that stage too, linking HP with CID, its interesting.😆
away_from_TV thumbnail

Remus Lupin... Harry's virtual gaurdian for 3rd year specially & a close friend of his dad..He is a werewolf..Aditya sir as a wereworlf ...
Sirius Black ... Harry's godfather..his dad's best friend...He escaped form jail..He was a carefree & funloving but brave & talented wizard  

I want to see Aditya sir playing these two roles.. even snape fits the bill..I am too greedy hee hee
Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago