Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

welcome neeme...πŸ€— i guess bhavana vanished again πŸ˜†
Welcome i m not here First timeπŸ˜•...
Well koe Baat nae Hum tu hain...

Adi Sir u was Superb in saturday EpisodeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Ab Bhavana ji ne kaha hai to zaroor  hoga!!!!

How are you all?
Hi Nandini..How  r U ??? i m fine thanks 😊

Ab sa We all must be Here Everyday...   Tu speed kasa Up nae ho ge...Zaroor ho ge..
Yup Adi sir you were superb!!!!
Originally posted by neeme

Hi Nandini..How  r U ??? i m fine thanks 😊

Ab sa We all must be Here Everyday...   Tu speed kasa Up nae ho ge...Zaroor ho ge..

We all say that always fir pata nahi kya hota hai hamen!!!!
 hi nandini... how r u...?? meeting u agter a long time

!neeme - i know this isn't ur first visit to Adi Sir' FC... I just meant to say " Hi " to u πŸ˜Š

coming to the Saturday's episode ... its okay dokay sought of an episode , so I liked it , excusing the odds πŸ˜³

Those eyes seem sooo lost in a thought... as if he is trying to find of something very deep... and with his expression, even my expression becomes the same, only thing is I'm thinkig deep how gifted this man is that his simple thought is conveyed sooo beautifully... 😳
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

hi nandini... how r u...?? meeting u agter a long time

!neeme - i know this isn't ur first visit to Adi Sir' FC... I just meant to say " Hi " to u πŸ˜Š

coming to the Saturday's episode ... its okay dokay sought of an episode , so I liked it , excusing the odds πŸ˜³

Yeah Twinkie I am fine Adi sir's FC is so suna na . 
Originally posted by Rashida13

Those eyes seem sooo lost in a thought... as if he is trying to find of something very deep... and with his expression, even my expression becomes the same, only thing is I'm thinkig deep how gifted this man is that his simple thought is conveyed sooo beautifully... 😳

Yeah he is deep thinker Rashu

Even Rashu is here after a long time, na Rashu, just like me

Originally posted by NandiniPS

yeh kya ...😲 bhavana ji kaha challi gayye... O Gawd... kahi phirse " Lapata Bhavana ji ka Raaz " Series Part - II shurru na hojaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

isn't the lines goes well with this expressions of Adi Sir ... O God, bhavs shall kill me for this πŸ€£