ria_1989 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WELL  I FEEL DAT D SHOW IZ GETTING BORING WID NO MORE MOVES SINCE D LAST 2 WEEKZ
D SHOW SEEMS STUCK WID RASAL ND VIKRAM.THERE R LOT MORE INTERSTING SIDES 2 B REVEALED IN D SHOW LIKE DEEP'S MEDICAL REPORT ND MEGH SINGH'S DEATH MYSTERY.SEEMS ALL R SLEEPING IN D SHOW🥱WHAY U GUYZ HV 2 SAY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
yes you are correct. I start watching this serial with very interest. Now a days!!!!!!??????. The story did not move seriously. Still they are continue with Rasal crying episodes. Did they want pity on rasal character?? Its not possible. Instead so much irritation and anger will come on that character. Or they stop the rasal track. The story should with family should understand the cunnigness of deep,his mother and uncle. Rukmi is the only character know about them. So story should start moving with her. Now also deep makes ranveer as a doll. Why rukmi did not take any step against them? Then only serial get speed and interesting.
snehanair thumbnail
y arent they showin gayatri???????????????
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well Gayatri..then Padma and even Mohit n his ex gf (forgot her name) have all disappeared. Seems like even the actors are fedup of this show and are leaving one by one. I guess v have to end up watching only the crying sisters and the dumb Ranbir (doesnt use his own brains)! 😛
kamkailash thumbnail
Ya Ranveer has no brain. Before he did not accept rukmi as his wife. Now the difference is he accepts rukmi as his wife. But as usual he wont believe her. He supports his good brother deep. Rukmi na Oh god! Defintely she knows she could not do anything against three devils directly. She too did not plan anything. The story has no change except Ranveer and rukmi become husband and wife. What is this??