Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OMG01

Now icha is full Of self praisings mere mangalstr n sindur n their strenght as if pehlibaar pehni hai lol... Pehlapati ko she drived him insane with her unreliable behaviour n never gave him safety nor trust... Bechaara vansh bach jaata, Sindur ab badalgaya shayad! Yeh vansh k marne baad kitna jaldi she was over him wah icha mahaan hai... Chori se uske hi shadishuda bhai se shaadi kari chup chupke... Zaroor pantivrata brand ki sindur hai lolzz

Damini ka tho poocho mat humility ka chalakpan!

wiase tapasaya nay bhi koi khulay aam veer say shaadi nahi ki jo ichcha nay shadi shuda veer say shadi kar li chori chupe atleast wahan veer ko apni dulhan ka pata to thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
lovely ichcha branded or not you have your own veers sindoor. Poor tappy- forget branded she doesnt have a sindoor but she has a baby in a stomach whose father is ready to give her sindoor but what to do. Tappy wants to be other women and a 'ahem' all her life.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Omg souraj 'mai' means 'the speaker or writer who refer himself'!!!!
Means 'I'   !!!!!!
πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†

Radhajee thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

varun varun varun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG01

Now icha is full Of self praisings mere mangalstr n sindur n their strenght as if pehlibaar pehni hai lol... Pehlapati ko she drived him insane with her unreliable behaviour n never gave him safety nor trust... Bechaara vansh bach jaata, Sindur ab badalgaya shayad! Yeh vansh k marne baad kitna jaldi she was over him wah icha mahaan hai... Chori se uske hi shadishuda bhai se shaadi kari chup chupke... Zaroor pantivrata brand ki sindur hai lolzz

Damini ka tho poocho mat humility ka chalakpan!

Ichcha deserve only vansh she is does't deserve veer like a person!!! both the girls do a disgusting things with !!!VEER!!! Ichcha is such a full of fake girl...
I wondering as like as 'massoma' how she survives with herself πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

Yes yes yes
πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am just loving Uttaran these days(especially the sindoor wala scene...no hugging and nothing mushy-mushy but still a heart melting and an emotional sceneπŸ‘)...don't know if Taps ckt is going turn positive or not but she deserves every bit of pain bcoz at one point of time she had made Veer and Ichcha suffer for each other and had made their life hell.

Radhajee thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

tum bohet naughty ho gahe ho πŸ˜†

souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

Varun I was jokingπŸ€—πŸ€— . U r the only one I reply if I am not quoted

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both Vee-------ya and Veecha fans want Taps to settle with Rathod, period. Tapasya doesnt love Veer. She hates ichcha. When Veer was getting engaged to Kinjal WTH was Taps doing?  Tapsya should now come in to terms that the baby is not Veers and Veer loves ichcha only...at least for the sake of her own baby! She is going to be a mother for Gods sake! At least the hormones in her should have attracted her to the biological fatherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š by now! Tapsya is only torturing herself by staying in the B house.

And I am beginning to hate Rathod these days. He betrayed Satya and for his own selfish reasons he wants to let Tapasya stay in B house just bec shes been taken good care of and shes happy?! So what after the child is born...he will still let her stay there with the baby so that they can be happy? I thought Rathod was rich enough to take care of her and the baby. Satya was so right yday and the way he was smirking at Rathod, good. Rathod is a fool and living in an illusion of his own.

Now this Veesa track...what the hell are the CVs now trying to do? The CVs dont have a tight bound script,thats all. They change the story everyday..depending on God knows what!😑