Now ichcha applies a sindour of branded company - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

who cares what happens now. both btoons and ttoons can gth I will watch this show only when Tapasya's happiness comes back.

Tapasya's happiness is only come after when she leaves the crap bundela family..
he should focus on her life then she knew that everyody are playing only own card for her/his own benefit !!!
Originally posted by varun.tap

Tapasya's happiness is only come after when she leaves the crap bundela family..
he should focus on her life then she knew that everyody are playing only own card for her/his own benefit !!!
😆🤣varun she is doing the same from day one😉only playing cards with everyone's life for her own benefit ..ain't it😆
Originally posted by katyperry

😆🤣varun she is doing the same from day one😉only playing cards with everyone's life for her own benefit ..ain't it😆
😆😆
Originally posted by kinju02

[DIV]
[P]<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">R ur sure that Tapasya is very innocent, is she not faking, is she carrying Bzoo waris, my dear If people develop only their carnal or selfish love towards each other, that type of love towards each other, that type of love cannot last longer!!!
yes i said also tapasya is a selfish girl but why she forget her love for her dost any hard reason are their !!!except veer's factor because veer himself once accept her fake or true its depend on. veer's character!!
i dont care any ichcha!!!
Originally posted by katyperry

yeah I know it!!!
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yes but you know what i mean, i try to saying what sindour is connected with saved any's life...
this is fake thinking...
And you camparises tapasya with ichcha... so lame... tapasya saved her marraige or not but she saved veer's life each and everytime'!!!!

Chalo is baar u answered, no parayapaan😛
Where did I compare Iccha and Taps😕, instead I have written Iccha is a servant's daughter and Tapasya is a Thakur's daughter.
Regarding saving a life that's what I have written, if Iccha as a wife cud not save her 1st hubby's life even Tapasya as a bahu cud not save her jethji's life and she was standing right in front of him.
She saved Veer's life every time, I did not get this. Before this when was Veer's life in danger😕. When Veer was being sent to jail she cud have spoken up and whole credit exclusively Tapasya le jati😉
and if u r talking about SnS yesterday both Veer and Iccha thanked Tapasya😊 and lastly I have written don't be angry on Iccha buddy it was Veer who willingly put the sindoor on Iccha.
@Souraj
Jethji khudhi goli maar dete agar choti bahabhi ji chup chap khadhi rehti!!! age kya hona tha kese pata tha!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
...kyuki us waqt ...ek devil tapasya ka bura saya tha Vansh parrr😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
[QUOTE=varun.tap]@Souraj
Jethji khudhi goli maar dete agar choti bahabhi ji chup chap khadhi rehti!!! age kya hona tha kese pata tha!![/QUOTE]
Exactly Varun, so why blame Iccha when Vansh died😳 that she cud not save him and all, and we all know who made Vansh go on a gulit trip that he committed suicide😉 but even I don't want to get into it😊.
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

...kyuki us waqt ...ek devil tapasya ka bura saya tha Vansh parrr😆

😆😆😆😆
😆