Now ichcha applies a sindour of branded company

Posted: 12 years ago
Now this time ichcha imposes a sindour of branded company- par bechare vansh ke time me appne branded company ka sindour kyue nahi kareeda shayad bechara wo bhi bach jata.

par no problem Aise dougle panti to app aur appki ma thakurain damini he kar sakti hai !!

Sab kuch to theek tha par ye precape me damini kahe ka justification de rahi thi !!!

Jab ye damini tapasya ke
bare me kuch bhi bolti hai na to iska to datt todh dina chahye !!!

phir na rahega baans na bajegi baasuri !!!
so varun u r tapasya fan
vaise icha mata ko branded sindoor vansh ke time lagana tha
Originally posted by EAREYE

so varun u r tapasya fan
vaise icha mata ko branded sindoor vansh ke time lagana tha

yes I am!!!
wahi to bechara wo bhi bach jata!!! because quality is very importent!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Lol varun now every wife must use ths branded sindoor..jishe lagane se pati bach jata hai😆btw who is creator of ths mahaan sindoor i really want to know ths...is ths iccha madam herself
Originally posted by varun.tap

Now this time ichcha imposes a sindour of branded company- par bechare vansh ke time me appne branded company ka sindour kyue nahi kareeda shayad bechara wo bhi bach jata.

par no problem Aise dougle panti to app aur appki ma thakurain damini he kar sakti hai !!

Sab kuch to theek tha par ye precape me damini kahe ka justification de rahi thi !!!

Jab ye damini tapasya ke
bare me kuch bhi bolti hai na to iska to datt todh dina chahye !!!

phir na rahega baans na bajegi baasuri !!!

Whats this about a branded sindoor?😆 Waise u know me I am very brands orientated😉 and I certainly believe brands are important but not in terms of sindoor😆 sinddor is sindoor with one mening not like if u wear versace sindoor ur husband will last longer😆 And I certainly deeply agree with your last statement! Always hate it when that Damini talks about Tapu like. Her beti is secure and happy today only and only because of Tapu! Sahi mein feel like pulling out her tongue only on such occasions! Thank God I am not watching this injustice! HURRY UP RATHORE!!!! where did the 15 day (ichha) and 20 day (rathore) challenges go?🤣
@ Varun Tapasya is a thakur's beti Branded and designer things r more often used by her than servant's daughter Iccha.
 Even Tapasya made Veer put branded sindoor on her 3 times but she cud not save her marriage and as bahu of Bzoo, she cud not be the dhaal of her parivaar and her branded sindoor cud not save her Jethji from committing suicide.
Here why r u so angry on Iccha. It was Veer who brought the sindoor and put it on Iccha's mang she did not ask him to put it.Right?

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
who cares what happens now. both btoons and ttoons can gth I will watch this show only when Tapasya's happiness comes back.
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

<font color="#990000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol varun now every wife must use ths branded sindoor..jishe lagane se pati bach jata hai😆btw who is creator of ths mahaan sindoor i really want to know ths...is ths iccha madam herself</font>

🤣 ji, I think is this ichcha madam herself who create a mahaan sindoor...😆 No credit given to ichcha herself!!! 😆-😆-😆-😆
her sindoor take the whole credit !! why this injustice with ichcha !!!😆

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Whats this about a branded sindoor?😆 Waise u know me I am very brands orientated😉 and I certainly believe brands are important but not in terms of sindoor😆 sinddor is sindoor with one mening not like if u wear versace sindoor ur husband will last longer😆 And I certainly deeply agree with your last statement! Always hate it when that Damini talks about Tapu like. Her beti is secure and happy today only and only because of Tapu! Sahi mein feel like pulling out her tongue only on such occasions! Thank God I am not watching this injustice! HURRY UP RATHORE!!!! where did the 15 day (ichha) and 20 day (rathore) challenges go?🤣

He could not given any pain to tapasya...
issiliye wo shant baitha hai...
he said in his yesterday's dialouges that ''mere liye ye jarrori hai ki tapasya aur mera bachcha aaram se hai aur khush ho''...

But no meaninig of tapasya's khushi in bundela toons they all are selfish with own benefit or matlab...
Originally posted by souroj

@ Varun Tapasya is a thakur's beti Branded and designer things r more often used by her than servant's daughter Iccha.
Even Tapasya made Veer put branded sindoor on her 3 times but she cud not save her marriage and as bahu of Bzoo, she cud not be the dhaal of her parivaar and her branded sindoor cud not save her Jethji from committing suicide.
Here why r u so angry on Iccha. It was Veer who brought the sindoor and put it on Iccha's mang she did not ask him to put it.Right?

Yes but you know what i mean, i try to saying what sindour is connected with saved any's life...
this is fake thinking...
And you camparises tapasya with ichcha... so lame... tapasya saved her marraige or not but she saved veer's life each and everytime'!!!!