Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH lovers See this Topic..

Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well now the  door bell  For KMh2   is  ringing   at the door..Tomorrow will be  the  last  day of  our KMh &  for  the  last time  we will have  a glimpse  of  our most  fav ARJUHI  on screen...  Don't know  if  KMH3  doesn't  come  then may  be  tomorrow  will be  the  last day  we will  see karanika  as ARJUHI...We'll be  seeing ARJUN_Arohi's  love  chemistry for  the last  time  tomorrow.. Today is  the  penultimate  day Of KMH2  & I'm  literally crying...

Well now  lots  of bakbak  &  heavy talk..Let's  come  to the  topic...We hav tried our best  to  save  KMh2 but  we failed  Imagine  TV hooked  on their  stupid  decision  of ending  KMh &  repalcing it with  the dull  syambhar season3  Of Ratan Rajput  &  far more  than  that they have  not  even  given us  a  goodbye  promo of KMH2  &  not  even  a  hour sp  episode  rather they  gifted  us with  30 mins  less time  with our  ARJUHI...So  now  guys  (all The  KMHians) we  will have to do something to  ruin Imagine  Tv now  for destroying our show  &  playing  with our emotions..They r planning  for  a  good TRp &  good  response  from RKR.. but  if we  make  RKR  like  hell  thing  then surely  they  would  realize their mistake  abt  KMH..So  WHY  NOT  JOIN  RKR  FORUM  &  CURSE  THE  SHOW  TO  THE  EXTREME  LIMIT  so as to prove  Imagine  tv wrong & also  stop  watching  other  ongoing  shows like  BAVD,LD , BBGC  &  oviously RKR...In this  way Imagine  TV will  suffer from loss  of TRP &  then they will  be  forced   to withdraw  the  channel  &  then  only  our mission will be  successful & we  hope  thet if KMH3  ever returns then surely on some  other  channel  not  again in  NDTV Imagine ...It's  better if KMh does not return rather  than coming  in this  stupid channel...OUR  only  wish plss  other channels  bring our  King &  Queen KK  as  the  lead  pair  in  some  other  show  may be  not  KMh but  atleast  we  will  be  able  to  hav  a  glimpse  of  our  most  LOVED  KARANIKA...

So  guys  who r truely  KMH  lovers  & one  &  only KMH lovers plss  leave  no  stone  unturned   to  ruin Imagine  TV & also turn RKR  into  the  most  floppest  show  ever...Only  then our  heart will be satisfied form this  unbearable  pain...

Well  may  be my  topic  is  little  bit offensive  but  plss don't close  topic  it  will  cause  no  more  harm  ..Nothing  more  harm can come  to  our  KMh..already  everything  is finished so  atleast  let us  say  our heart's words here...So DEV  team do not  close  my topic...

& Ya  u guys  I need  a  huge response..

OUR  loving  ARJUHi...  We  will miss u...

KHUDA bhi hume  kar  na  paye  juda...

KAISE  KAHE  KAHE  HUME  KITANI   MOHABBAT   HAI...

We  love  u  ARJUHI...MUahhh...  OUR    LOVING   ANGEL
๐Ÿ’”

SO  plsss    KARANIKA  we''l be  waiting  for  u  two's  return onscreen  & again  that  sizzling  romance  & again  KITANI  MOHABBAT  HAi  between  u  two may  be  in a  new  serial but  we'll  surely  see  KITANI   MOHABBAT  HAI  between  our  KING & QUEEN...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

SO   GUYS  WAITING  FOR  UR  REPLY>>>>...

Edited by Lornab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srujana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think dis wil surely show d luv for our show...d unimaginaativ ppl let down our show for dat crap swayamvar.letting down d pure luv nd giving way to d show off nd drama...it wil absolutly not b offnsiv if we spam d wals of d chanl instead v  r helping ppl to cum out of dis crap...but since d show is ending tom...d wrst day of d year..we shud make sum oder day d bst day of d year...wen it'l b announcd dat kmh 1s returning wid karnika...so v shud set a possibl mission nd make it hapn...wat abt d petitions

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please lets stay withing our limits, dont use abusive language or drag Ratan in this-thats my sincere request
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and another important thing is- we shud continue to increase KK2's rankings here. This week the ranking fell and after the show ends, its going to be harder. But we must give in our best. If Rati and KSG fans can do it, why cant we? its not that we love our KK2 less right?
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya u r right we should do our best for karan and kritika tro prove our love for them... love them alot...
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can understand ur frustration but dragging Ratan in that is not correct. It was channel who decided to axe KMH not Ratan . See when one show come other has to go even KMH has replaced a show
what will u feel when they will bash KK2 for replacing their show .

I am not saying that  decision of Axing KMH is correct  .. but our target is imagine not Ratan . u can take out ur anger in FB , write Mails to them , send letters by post , call them . and the best way is stop watching Imagine .

But joining RKR forums & bashing the show is not correct and it is just waste of time . rather then use that time in increasing KK2  rating , write Balaji to again cast KK2 in other show together .

Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He  I'm not  bashing  Ratan but  there's  no other way  also  ..To  shut  uop  imagine  Tv  we  need to  this  & not  only  to  ratan but  to  all  other  shows..They  r  unfair  to  us  so  now  it's  our  turn...&  the  QS  abt  increasing KK's ranking that will  surely  continue  & moreover  signing  Petition &  req for  KMh3  all  will go  on  but this  will be  an  added  activity  to bash  Imagine  TV...
srujana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm sory if i've said sumthing wrong but i meant was to bash imagine tv for being partial...we shud spam their wals wid aa kmh things...dis wud remind dem of their partiality nd mistake done to kmh...i jus wanna see kmh bak wid karanika and wid karan nd kritika at d top... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lornab thumbnail
It's ok  Srujana...   Anyways  we  must  do  something..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lornab,

I like your initiative, but much as I love KMH, I have nothing against RKR or Imagine๐Ÿ˜Š And I don't beleive that we must put something down to show our love for something else๐Ÿ˜Š Live and let live๐Ÿ˜Š I'm sure our wishes to see Karanika together on screen will be fulfilled soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ