Chill karo yaaron.. Current track is good!!!

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I know fans are unhappy with upcoming separation but don't be guys... This is good!!! Read below to know why😃!!!

I think Anant's fear is understandable. He has gotten carried away with Navya's innocence and charm but he has to return back home in the midst of Bua Dadi and Baba. We cant expect a 20 year old to fight such an orthodox family.. But wait... That time will certainly come when he accepts his feelings for Navya and he will fight them and get her home as his wife in the right way😳. He is good with words (remember how he convinced Baba to let him go to Panchgani?)!!

If we want Navya to continue we have to be prepared for little judaai na? Alag honge toh drama barhega.. Drama barhega to milaap hoga.. Milaap hoga toh hamara khwaab poora hoga 

The last 2 episodes, I have no words...  The serial is right on track and its not going too fast. First love is always bekaboo!!!! They have portrayed it really well and I laud Shaheer on his amazing performance!!!👏

With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!🤣

Long live Navya and Anant!!!😍
Edited by eternal_maaneet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gai3 thumbnail
well written..:)..really liked the way expressed...:)
bccl thumbnail
With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!🤣

Haha, I tried too, got a bad headache. My contact lens nearly popped out!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...agreed...

we cant expect anant-navya to be together without any trouble surrounding in this early period... letz wait for a nice love story to bloom up..
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
😳 Thanks guys!!! Nice to know that fellow AnYa fans agree with me!!!! 😃 Edited by eternal_maaneet - 12 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
every day form morning onwards i used to have a count down till 10pm.. there was very much excitement n anxiety to watch the new episode of navya...

but suddently i lost it... now wen i think of navya i get a feeling that"oh..now tension bhari episodes are coming.. no anya love scenes..." n become totally upset..

this was the only show which i started loving from the very first promo onwards... so wen such a track is gonna be introduced im feeling sooo sad...

but as i said earlier.. letz wait for a beautiful love story coming up...
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
completely agree wid uuu...thora dunkh hoga...😳...but i kno he will fight ..shaheer was outstanding yesterday...👏...long live our ANYA...😃...
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post! 👏 

I think if anant n navya get married in the 3rd episode of the serial...CTs will have to close it down 😆 Isliye thoda romance, thoda turmoil, thoda rona dhona, thoda jhagda, thoda manana...thoda mad scheming from rama bhabhi, thoda plan chowpat hona...and then yeee!! If we are lucky...they wont stretch the serial like a bubblegum...and try n stay on track...and get them together so that we all can live in peace happily ever after! 😆 😆
Cool_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey very well written.. luved it.😊
Maisha007 thumbnail
i just hopee that anant realizess his loveee soon for navya...n he fightss for his love...i dont want that stupiddd shagunn to come betweeenn anya...just want..anya romance..anant n navya togetherr...plzz plzz...i just wishh..anantt fightss for navyaa...