Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Chill karo yaaron.. Current track is good!!!

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I know fans are unhappy with upcoming separation but don't be guys... This is good!!! Read below to know whyBig smile!!!

I think Anant's fear is understandable. He has gotten carried away with Navya's innocence and charm but he has to return back home in the midst of Bua Dadi and Baba. We cant expect a 20 year old to fight such an orthodox family.. But wait... That time will certainly come when he accepts his feelings for Navya and he will fight them and get her home as his wife in the right wayEmbarrassed. He is good with words (remember how he convinced Baba to let him go to Panchgani?)!!

If we want Navya to continue we have to be prepared for little judaai na? Alag honge toh drama barhega.. Drama barhega to milaap hoga.. Milaap hoga toh hamara khwaab poora hoga Approve

The last 2 episodes, I have no words...  The serial is right on track and its not going too fast. First love is always bekaboo!!!! They have portrayed it really well and I laud Shaheer on his amazing performance!!!Clap

With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!ROFL

Long live Navya and Anant!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 24 May 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundongai3tp26.-anya-luver-.bcclachuani_shamyaCool_priyasmitasmitatulliThaniyah_KAbirami24geetmaanluvPurpleRain-Ammie-deeps07.Juhi.Howlarious

gai3 Newbie
gai3
gai3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
well written..:)..really liked the way expressed...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4ever

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!ROFL

Haha, I tried too, got a bad headache. My contact lens nearly popped out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4eversmitasmita

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
nice post...agreed...

we cant expect anant-navya to be together without any trouble surrounding in this early period... letz wait for a nice love story to bloom up..

ArHi_4ever

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Thanks guys!!! Nice to know that fellow AnYa fans agree with me!!!! Big smile

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 25 May 2011 at 12:15am
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
every day form morning onwards i used to have a count down till 10pm.. there was very much excitement n anxiety to watch the new episode of navya...

but suddently i lost it... now wen i think of navya i get a feeling that"oh..now tension bhari episodes are coming.. no anya love scenes..." n become totally upset..

this was the only show which i started loving from the very first promo onwards... so wen such a track is gonna be introduced im feeling sooo sad...

but as i said earlier.. letz wait for a beautiful love story coming up...

ArHi_4ever

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nice post...agree wit u

ArHi_4ever

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
completely agree wid uuu...thora dunkh hoga...Embarrassed...but i kno he will fight ..shaheer was outstanding yesterday...Clap...long live our ANYA...Big smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4eversmitasmita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index