Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Seemed like it, didn't it? Her countdown has begun, she has no plan of action, Krishna her SAAT denewala is going tel lene, and now she wants to hint to Shamu Papa that his gudiya Pratigya is coming home for the foreseeable future. Just a warning to Shamu Papa that his damadh is about to let him down big time.

if cvs, make her take that path (plan of no action)...just to bring in outside help from YKW. it will be the most stupiedest thing cvs has come up with...πŸ˜•
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mia12

if cvs, make her take that path (plan of no action)...just to bring in outside help from YKW. it will be the most stupiedest thing cvs has come up with...πŸ˜•[

/QUOTE] So true Mia.. this problem is between Kriya and they should be the one's to solve it.. and learn about each other along the way making their relationship even stronger.. there is no need for Arushi to get involved !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MMM's on overdrive had already predicted the upcoming incident on ME last Sunday.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
What if the new girl in the picture for Krishna is the girl who is helping him reunite with Prats? While nir buddhi Takurain thinks Krishna is spending time with her and will marry her soon, this girl is actually helping Krishna see the light and exposing Takurain's evil ways to Krishna.

Takurain is sending Prats to Thana in a couple of days. Did they book a few dates for use of Thana or what? Just recently we had Krishna and Adarsh in and now Prats. SS's bahu in jail. I guess now they don't care about samaaj me izzat.  Krishna will never forgive his mother for doing this to his babu and if any bit of the old Krishna is still alive he will do more than hurt his hands this time. The Niwas may be on fire for all we know. He did warn them "you touch my Pratigya and hurt her in any way I'll destroy everything" to which SS had only one response "Ji Pitaji".
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

We will know soon enough if POPS are getting ready to sing the National Anthem and draw the curtains on this show. They can package it any way they want but it's still Arusi from Sax family and people don't forget easily when they are annoyed with a track especially those who parse and took at every scene under a microscope.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

it is a love story, these two solve their problem as one, is what make this show unique...and am going to trust cvs, on this. but not  just to give someone airtime and ruin it for me.😳

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly... if they really want to save this show.. and get those trp's they need to keep her where she is and hopefully mute... they need to understand the position they are in at the moment is simply because the audience will not forget what they did to our expectations in the KN A track..

btw.. congrats Di... you were absolutely  correct.. Amma is ready to put herself on fire.. this women is too much.. I can't wait for this all to backfire on her !!!

hussainramso thumbnail
Great post!
What can I say other than I'm disappointed with the current track and the 2 lead characters.
The cvs are proving they don't think very highly of their audience . What are they thinking trying to sell us this ridiculous plot?????

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Seemed like it, didn't it? Her countdown has begun, she has no plan of action, Krishna her SAAT denewala is going tel lene, and now she wants to hint to Shamu Papa that his gudiya Pratigya is coming home for the foreseeable future. Just a warning to Shamu Papa that his damadh is about to let him down big time.

y d hell KriYa cnt clear the maters themselves?thats wat irking me. .y cnt they talk d thngs properly wit each other. .n to put oil on fire,komarsh baby. .grrr!do we realy need anothr one who have evn a trait of hs/hr parent?
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Great post!
What can I say other than I'm disappointed with the current track and the 2 lead characters.
The cvs are proving they don't think very highly of their audience . What are they thinking trying to sell us this ridiculous plot?????

Your avatars are very πŸ€” recently. πŸ˜› See my PM for further details.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mera Akka..

MUUUAAAHHH   ❀️--  Badam Halwa, Sooji Halwa, Rabri, Choclate cake---all for you...πŸ€—

YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT---  Just read the article--Amma tries to burn herself-----πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

This post is awesome too--Brilliant points--- Me going to make a second cup of masal SAX brew...

Will be back to comment on your latest post--- YOU ARE ON A ROLL--- LOL-