Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah totally. Priyanka has nothing better to do. She is sitting at home eating pizza and doing this ðŸĪŠ
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
& yet Shahid wonders why everyone keeps leaving him, he even said in an interview that he burnt his tea by mistake while making it
Originally posted by: eraser

😆

Maybe according to other categories as well like gora, desi, asian etc etc 

😆😆

apni apni prefernce hoti, us normal folks find it easier to identify ppl by their names..😆😆
Originally posted by: Omar.

& yet Shahid wonders why everyone keeps leaving him, he even said in an interview that he burnt his tea by mistake while making it

he must have been multi-tasking.. must be difficult to grab hold of small things..😆
Originally posted by: Connie

Meena... 😆 I've read so many of ur posts pointing out to Shahid being teeny weeny. Now whenever I see a pic of him I start laughing.

LOL..  😆😆.. one can tell by just looking at him..😆😆 they ought to put him in comedy circus, he won't even have to crack any jokes, just stand there..😆😆😆
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL..  😆😆.. one can tell by just looking at him..😆😆 they ought to put him in comedy circus, he won't even have to crack any jokes, just stand there..😆😆😆

The only part of him that can stand
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meh, Priyanka seems to be into "small" things. But I agree with the person above who said that it's not too likely she has the time to waste doing something so pointless.
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

he must have been multi-tasking.. must be difficult to grab hold of small things..😆

BAD Girl !!!...always thinking of bad bad things.. 😛
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ she has bad character ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: vssaras

BAD Girl !!!...always thinking of bad bad things.. 😛

can't help it when you read such stuff in the news..😆😆

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/24/2011-05-24_florida_man_arrested_after_female_passenger_claims_he_was_masturbating_on_plane.html