Finally...The Story is Making Sense...

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally, I find some sense in this senseless saga...

1. Love the way Koki deals with Urmi/Kinjal/Dhawal - issues...She knows that Urmila wants money from her and Kinjal would love to enjoy the riches too. However, each time Kokila handles the situation very well - not giving in to Urmi's Kalakari...Today's episode was especially great since I loved the way the situation was dealt with...Its a real-life practical solution that would work very well...Just wish Kokila was able to deal as efficiently with Rashi too!!!!

2. Rashi Kalaakari - Love the way all her games are rebounding and working the other way...she ends up HELPING Goham while trying to harm them...This is a great way to balance and satisfy the viewers...Rashi tries to trick Gopi and each time ends up actually aiding their love-story...How frustrating for her and how yummy for the viewers...Rashi ki har chaal ulti...WOW...Though they must make it a bit more refined so that it is more black and white...

3. GoHam - Today was the only time when I felt that their love story seems to be oving in a positive direction...Gopi made a perfectly logical and reasonable suggestion to Kokila (fitting her character) and Aham was pleasantly surprised...(though he seems to be giving her SCARED looks all the time these days - must be bad emoting...since the looks are supposed to indicate that he is noticing her actually)...I was getting fed up of Kokila trying to make Gopi look MORE efficient and better than MANI...eg. Mani chai laana...and hey Gopi is already there with the chai... and Ahem gives Gopi that scared (stop stalking me) look...

I won't be surprised if Dhawal turns out to be actually very rich...He just wants to win Kinjal on his terms...

Sometimes, though, I get the feeling that there are different CV's writing different episodes in different rooms...So, there are many unexplained loose ends and unfinished sequences...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is exactly what I have been thinking. 

For once, I think the show has direction. I quite liked yesterday's show, it had a bit of everything. 

Love the way Kokila thwarts Urmila- Rashiz plans, love those uncomfortable, forced Goham moments, (agree with bad emoting), he is at least noticing her. Rashiz plans backfiring and yeah Jigar, Hetal, n Chirag do have dialogues (no monologues) !!!
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I doubt Dhaval is actually rich, the mad CV's have just forgotten the shagun he was given and all he was bragging when he first came on the show, or it was just lies there was no business in Mumbai.I agree the GoHam love story has started and Rashi will be helping this happen quicker with her kalakaries. I also enjoyed Kinjal being made to realise that she can't spend money like water, but must realise the husband's money has a cut off. 

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you on all points.

Great way that Koki dealt with Dhawal issue, brought Urmila's air castles to heel, & supported Dhawal at a time when he foi & wife were not.

Started understanding Rashi's fake concern for Gopi

Nowadays Ahem looks at Gopi like she a ticking time bomb which can go off anytime.

Don't understand why Koki is allowed to have a say in the MM business. She's a woman & so would've thought acc. to Modi traditions she concentrate on home. Does she have a personal investment in the business? Remember her grandfather's story? Leave aside the fact that she doesn't want SIL to work under his in-laws.

Also your argument about different writers for different episodes holds water.

Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malinn

I was getting fed up of Kokila trying to make Gopi look MORE efficient and better than MANI...eg. Mani chai laana...and hey Gopi is already there with the chai... and Ahem gives Gopi that scared (stop stalking me) look...

LOL Love the idea of Ahem being scared and giving scared of stalking looks to Gopi! 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Makes a fab mental picture! 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agreed with all your points yes i think the CVs r now concentrating more on this
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do any one saw the IPL promo of jigar and rashi
it is really great one 👍🏼
i wish the video is really happen in the serial😳
😳
if any one has the video please send it to me😉😉
malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shonu... You are right when you said that it was Rashi's idea... However, what Gopi said... And the manner in which she put it... Was wholly Gopi...with example of Kanhaji and all...