Posted: 12 years ago

Hi,

CB2 is really awesome and is very moving really very well. All the characters and story has been improved a lot. Also it has started getting good TRPs.

Kudos to CB 2 case and all the IF CB2 members.
yaa yaar I also love CB2 a ton yaar...but I ws upset with fake wife but now nt...case this show once again in good way I know now soon CB2 tvr will improve...wow Love cb2 a ton...
hey yaar we will keep Rock the forum to come it  TOP5...In IF...
yes the story moves in a good way sure the arrive on a first place soon 
That's right guys cb2 is great!!like the story line a lot,also the new rohan,he is so funny and is supercute the way he calls rads angel(pari)
Agree 100%. With lots of promos around we can see the story can move ahead with really good ideas. I just hope creatives do not rush these ideas and actually use them on a good pace.
hey nice to see you again, Vishnu. After a long time, or is it that I'm seeing you, while you have been continuing posting?

Yes, nice storyline. I was a bit upset when the move to Purohits was done by Rads, but it is moving fast, and quite different to CB1, so am quite excited by this. ðŸ˜Š
Agree.CB2 has come a long way.The story is great & moving in a good speed.
LOVING AS DEV IS SOFTENING AND WHEN HE WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT ROHAN THEN STORY WILL GET MORE THAN AWESOME YAAR
Thanks..it is Avina and all the fans who are supporting CB2 for being a different story than CB1.
Yes CB2 is moving in the right direction