cutieishu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i thnk soon maithli is going to feel guilty abt her wrong deeds...as abhay said the only

metz cn unfozen him i guess she vl cumback herself aptr seeing the unboken bond betn

abhay n piya...i thnk she vl cum soon aftr piya realizes her love for abhay n goes to jungle n

search for hm...then i cnt explain wot vl happen bt i guess she vl get a hint sumhow abt the

whereabts of abhay...n metz vl surely cumto unfrozen him!!! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think maithili will wake him up from the spell...it will be piya's love and her search for abhay that would wake him up from the spell...i dont want maithili to come back before abhay-piya meet each other...
and moreover if maithili turns good, abhay will land in confusion to choose between his 1st love and piya...
we want to see abhay-piya's love/relation to be super strong...

im guessing with piya's love, abhay will get back his senses just like when haseena hit him and put him to spell and she was taking him back in the car and suddenly when piya was yearning for abhay, he woke up...
the same way now piya's love and her fetch for abhay will surely bring abhay back to his senses...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
cutieishu thumbnail
yeah that mey be true tooo...bt hamare cvz mein itna dimag nahin hai ki woh piya ko ye kaam karne de...meyb at last they would  want to show that mets has changed and that someones goodnesss cn turn sum1 evil to good!!