Is this all BLOOPER ? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by remosalsa

Hmmm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, u found ur hamshakal in ur dream๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, or that was u only, whom u saw ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ & now thinking as hamshakal๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

hhehe no i found my hamshakal in my dreams  only ๐Ÿคฃ

there were two of us in my dreams ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by chatterbox

hhehe no i found my hamshakal in my dreams  only ๐Ÿคฃ

there were two of us in my dreams ๐Ÿคฃ
hmmm๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, i never got such dreams๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†.instead all my past comes in my dreams๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
do u remeber ur that dream๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hehe ashu my dream runs like a big story  and i do remember it quite a bit

while watching epi i was contineously telling my mom that what about Avi bro, where his pic gone which was placed with his hs father pic in amma ji room and all of sudden they totally forgot BJ pati. i must say we viewers are more serious than the directors and CV
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe ashu my dream runs like a big story  and i do remember it quite a bit

hehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sometimes even i remeber bit parts of my dreams๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›, not all then ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hai Ashu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u r back with another funny post?!!!
really loved it , as we all can have some fun as the show nearly at its end.
I didn't noticed Arpi's Mangal sutra thing. But Avi's bro's death anniversary on the same day as LS  killed both Fther &Brother on the same time.
I did mention about this blooper in Yday UD and my comment on page 5.
Some times we , the viewers r much more serious about each and every detail and the story continuation and even with the dialogues as they quite often forgets Avi's age.
And another blooper was Dev was kept in haweli cellar and was released by PJ and met Arpi at the back of Haweli.Then how didn't  he saw its the same haweli he been kept all these days and said as if he walked a long way to meet her.And how did he came to meet her directly as if some one guided him to meet her after his release.
The CV's really forgot their own story and the dialogues, its nothing but to make the viewers to pull their hair or can i say to make us taklis.
They (CVs) really not bothered about the bloopers and blunders they show as it seems .๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
yup i did notice abt d mangalsutra... dis is d TV world ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...  n ya Avi's dad n Bro were killed d same day so why not his bro's death anniversary was done n Bhootni was also married d same day ...CV's CV's