India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Is this all BLOOPER ? (Page 2)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
cb...abt 1 thing i saw in serials is LOL.that when police comes to hand over the body, they remove the jewelleries frm it & tie in seperate cloth & hand it over to family members...this is all i saw in most serialsLOL

how does pihu get them allConfused...i have no ideaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I knew that RV had returned mangalsutra, but I thought it must have fallen when Arpita fell down! LOL I must start seeing things! 

CB, Its very open...The body was damaged and I can't believe that none of the jewelery got lost or damaged LOL

Ashu, I know your beemari..I have experienced it loads of times LOL but I like it... Something light on the forum amidst our sadness!

CVsAngry See I tried to defend them by giving logical explanations but nahi, they want to show everything illogical.

These days there are no shows without something called look alike...I still am searching mine..But heck, I have found none!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisremosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
ashu pihu gets them from avdesh

he comes to pihu house one day and tells her how come u dont remember anything

he shows the sari which arpita wore the jewellery the mangalsutra and tries to remind her  and leaves from there

then he comes home to ammaji and says  woh mujhse nafrati karti hai
ab woh khud aayegi main nahi jaaonga and that he believes his love wud bring arpita back
thats how pihu gets those jewellry and wears them tocome to haveli in middle of night that day for revenge

but  since show is going fast she seems to have familiarized herself with  all the rooms of the haveli

BenNevisremosalsa

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

cb...abt 1 thing i saw in serials is LOL.that when police comes to hand over the body, they remove the jewelleries frm it & tie in seperate cloth & hand it over to family members...this is all i saw in most serialsLOL

how does pihu get them allConfused...i have no ideaLOL

Avdesh goes to PIhu's house and shows her everything and asks her to remember! That's when he gives the jewelery! Don't you remember, when Pihu entered the haveli as Arpi, she wore them all!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Rosh...lookalikeLOL, we can find only in serialsOuchLOL, if in real life then some twinsWink...but ithr a saying no, that thr r 7 people in the world, who looks same Cool...so somewhr around the world , urs look a  like is thr CoolLOL

rosh, don't think much on jwellery damaged part or other missing thingsLOL, in serials everything is possibleThumbs Up

yaa, we need some ligh moments, when its endingEmbarrassed, to chill ourselfesApprove

BenNevisRoshni.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@CB...ohh yaa, i remember now reading it in updates abt jewelleryEmbarrassed.thks for reminding  it Hug

yaa as now show is ending, she is very familiar with many things

@Rosh...i was busy that day with some other work...so had only read the updates, but forgot to watc h it laterSmile

BenNevisRoshni.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ya i think so thats why they r rushing past many things   these last three episodes are just  revelation  of bahuji crimes now

i think videshia wud be brought back in front of avdesh now

BenNevisremosalsa

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ashu fikar not!Cool HUm dono ek jaise hi hai..I read the update and then watch the show...I couldn't handle the torture!

Waise Haan I know about 7 people thing...But ek bhi nahi mila yaar LOL Serial walon ko toh aiwen chutkiyon me mil jaate hain! LOL

Uff CVs! Stern Smile At least let them give us some logical ending!

BenNevisremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index