Is this all BLOOPER ? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ashu pihu gets them from avdesh

he comes to pihu house one day and tells her how come u dont remember anything

he shows the sari which arpita wore the jewellery the mangalsutra and tries to remind her  and leaves from there

then he comes home to ammaji and says  woh mujhse nafrati karti hai
ab woh khud aayegi main nahi jaaonga and that he believes his love wud bring arpita back
thats how pihu gets those jewellry and wears them tocome to haveli in middle of night that day for revenge

but  since show is going fast she seems to have familiarized herself with  all the rooms of the haveli
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...abt 1 thing i saw in serials is 😆.that when police comes to hand over the body, they remove the jewelleries frm it & tie in seperate cloth & hand it over to family members...this is all i saw in most serials😆

how does pihu get them all😕...i have no idea😆

Avdesh goes to PIhu's house and shows her everything and asks her to remember! That's when he gives the jewelery! Don't you remember, when Pihu entered the haveli as Arpi, she wore them all!😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rosh...lookalike😆, we can find only in serials😆, if in real life then some twins😉...but ithr a saying no, that thr r 7 people in the world, who looks same 😎...so somewhr around the world , urs look a  like is thr 😎😆

rosh, don't think much on jwellery damaged part or other missing things😆, in serials everything is possible👍🏼

yaa, we need some ligh moments, when its ending😳, to chill ourselfes
remosalsa thumbnail
@CB...ohh yaa, i remember now reading it in updates abt jewellery😳.thks for reminding  it 🤗

yaa as now show is ending, she is very familiar with many things

@Rosh...i was busy that day with some other work...so had only read the updates, but forgot to watc h it later😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya i think so thats why they r rushing past many things   these last three episodes are just  revelation  of bahuji crimes now

i think videshia wud be brought back in front of avdesh now
Roshni. thumbnail
Ashu fikar not!😎 HUm dono ek jaise hi hai..I read the update and then watch the show...I couldn't handle the torture!

Waise Haan I know about 7 people thing...But ek bhi nahi mila yaar 😆 Serial walon ko toh aiwen chutkiyon me mil jaate hain! 😆

Uff CVs! 😳 At least let them give us some logical ending!
remosalsa thumbnail
cb...but in precap, she is running no😕...yaa only hope to reveal with evidence is that bidesia or pandit ji, who can confess everything.as avi is not gonna believe pihu, without evi for sure
ohh only 3 days left no 😭.uff  imagine people r too much 😡
remosalsa thumbnail
@Rosh...yaa, i read updates 1st then later at my night time, serial😆

yaa to get our hamshakal is very difficult😳
chatterbox thumbnail
getting our hamshakal only comes in our dreams 

i found my hamshakal there only 🤣
remosalsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

getting our hamshakal only comes in our dreams 

i found my hamshakal there only 🤣

Hmmm😉😆, u found ur hamshakal in ur dream😉😆, or that was u only, whom u saw 🤣🤣🤣 & now thinking as hamshakal🤣🤣