pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i know u guys r going 2 hit me like anything after reading the title๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but read the whole post n then if u think i m wrong then u can...
after watching the precap i was just mad at kabir... i was like what does he really want to tell๐Ÿ˜ก... that he was a true lover of piya or piya betrayed him for abhay.. n what is he going 2 get by doing all this does he wanna make himself mahaan in her eyes n if she felt guilty n came back 2 him then is he going 2 leave T n come back 2 her??????????

i really didn't understand...

n i guess misha n panchi must have told him abt not speaking abt abhay then why is he hellbent in messing her llife??

ya even i want piya 2 get a hint abt her previous life but not like this... i want her 2 feel abhay n his presence like said in the article "Piya will suddenly feel that the jungle is calling out to her." 

P.S. i don't hurt anyone's feelings just said what i felt...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulrawat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also think that kabir is mad.
and he is doing overact.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with you...
i don't understand what he was trying to prove...

then he might as well say how he broke piya's trust on danish matter and insulted her very rudely...

anyways i don't care about kabir...he has T with him...

now my only concern is...i want piya to head back to the jungle herself...feels abhay's presence and unfroze him from the curse...

she may not be maithilli...but she is a doppleganger of maithilli...since both sid-maithilli wants piya blood to rule the vampire clan and world...i am sure piya is powerful in her own ways...and she can break the curse of abhay...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just want to tell you one thing: PRECAP will always be misleading...

dont judge the character kabir before watching the actual episode...thats it...
the scenario might be different...what you are thinking may be wrong completely...

since misha already told piya that kabir used to be lattoo over her...she is curious to find that was she in relation with him earlier or not...to which obviously kabir might give reason...well they showed him very gentle and down to earth...
he wasn't even showing off or making her feel guilty...so dont see in a diff angle...
its all in your perspective...the way you see it matters...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so called expert comments
And i found nothing like that u can hate him. They were just talking and pia was just asking him questions.

@all: now dont preach me about constructive criticism and all. m pakao of that

p.s- plz refrain urself from negative posts
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry kiddo., kabir is gonna fall for t. he is not gonna be in the middle anymore
pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so caleed expert comments

And i found nothing like that u can hate him. They were just talking and pia was just asking him questions.

p.s- plz refrain urself from negative posts

well i never say anything as expert n nor i m an expert i just said n u took it in a diff way any ways i hated his dialouge "u were dating me aur main tumse mohabbat karta tha" it sounded too rude n if he really loved her he should have understood her condition n used his words...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie4197

well i never say anything as expert n nor i m an expert i just said n u took it in a diff way any ways i hated his dialouge "u were dating me aur main tumse mohabbat karta tha" it sounded too rude n if he really loved her he should have understood her condition n used his words...

Before watching whole scene if u r judging someone then i will say that u r passing expert comments. And i am not at all taking in different way.

For ur kind info i am not at all such gr8 fan of kabeer. But whatever he told was true. Dont u agree with that?? I mean does he told i lie????

And telling something from past that too with so polite words is rude then its something new for me.

And he understood her condition thats why he moved on in his life. If it was not so then he would have waited for her.

@blue: i didnt get what are u trying to say???

*sigh* when will people think positive about him. In past he was bashed just cz he was enetering between abhiya but in the end he ended up in briging them close
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i think he is drunk in d precap, he dsnt knw wat he is saying
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is only natural to be obsessed with a first love. A first love is not easy to forget. I don't think Kabir would try to get Pia again though he may never forget her. Even when she was a simple college girl she was not interested in him and now if she is a model how can he expect her to be interested in him. Moreover, he knows that even if he gets her at the mere sight of Abhay he would lose her.