India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I h8 Kabir

pari_41 Senior Member
pari_41
pari_41

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i know u guys r going 2 hit me like anything after reading the titleLOLLOLLOL but read the whole post n then if u think i m wrong then u can...
after watching the precap i was just mad at kabir... i was like what does he really want to tellAngry... that he was a true lover of piya or piya betrayed him for abhay.. n what is he going 2 get by doing all this does he wanna make himself mahaan in her eyes n if she felt guilty n came back 2 him then is he going 2 leave T n come back 2 her??????????

i really didn't understand...

n i guess misha n panchi must have told him abt not speaking abt abhay then why is he hellbent in messing her llife??

ya even i want piya 2 get a hint abt her previous life but not like this... i want her 2 feel abhay n his presence like said in the article "Piya will suddenly feel that the jungle is calling out to her." 

P.S. i don't hurt anyone's feelings just said what i felt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nnaheed

rahulrawat Groupbie
rahulrawat
rahulrawat

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i also think that kabir is mad.
and he is doing overact.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i agree with you...
i don't understand what he was trying to prove...

then he might as well say how he broke piya's trust on danish matter and insulted her very rudely...

anyways i don't care about kabir...he has T with him...

now my only concern is...i want piya to head back to the jungle herself...feels abhay's presence and unfroze him from the curse...

she may not be maithilli...but she is a doppleganger of maithilli...since both sid-maithilli wants piya blood to rule the vampire clan and world...i am sure piya is powerful in her own ways...and she can break the curse of abhay...
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i just want to tell you one thing: PRECAP will always be misleading...

dont judge the character kabir before watching the actual episode...thats it...
the scenario might be different...what you are thinking may be wrong completely...

since misha already told piya that kabir used to be lattoo over her...she is curious to find that was she in relation with him earlier or not...to which obviously kabir might give reason...well they showed him very gentle and down to earth...
he wasn't even showing off or making her feel guilty...so dont see in a diff angle...
its all in your perspective...the way you see it matters...

Edited by kisivaj - 24 May 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so called expert comments
And i found nothing like that u can hate him. They were just talking and pia was just asking him questions.

@all: now dont preach me about constructive criticism and all. m pakao of that

p.s- plz refrain urself from negative posts

Edited by sanjna4 - 24 May 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPriyaxBassihukshilaromaila

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
don't worry kiddo., kabir is gonna fall for t. he is not gonna be in the middle anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

pari_41 Senior Member
pari_41
pari_41

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so caleed expert comments
And i found nothing like that u can hate him. They were just talking and pia was just asking him questions.

well i never say anything as expert n nor i m an expert i just said n u took it in a diff way any ways i hated his dialouge "u were dating me aur main tumse mohabbat karta tha" it sounded too rude n if he really loved her he should have understood her condition n used his words...
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie4197

Originally posted by sanjna4

how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so caleed expert comments

well i never say anything as expert n nor i m an expert i just said n u took it in a diff way any ways i hated his dialouge "u were dating me aur main tumse mohabbat karta tha" it sounded too rude n if he really loved her he should have understood her condition n used his words...
Before watching whole scene if u r judging someone then i will say that u r passing expert comments. And i am not at all taking in different way.

For ur kind info i am not at all such gr8 fan of kabeer. But whatever he told was true. Dont u agree with that?? I mean does he told i lie????

And telling something from past that too with so polite words is rude then its something new for me.

And he understood her condition thats why he moved on in his life. If it was not so then he would have waited for her.

@blue: i didnt get what are u trying to say???

*sigh* when will people think positive about him. In past he was bashed just cz he was enetering between abhiya but in the end he ended up in briging them close

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index