Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 - Page 9

Poll

Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snehalS

whats there in numbers...😳

sorry snehal...i didn't understand what you meant by this...i would love your feedback🤗...please help clarify and by the way did you vote?😳
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaniqra

YAAR I REALLY LOVE DD BUT I M CRAZIEST FAN OF GC SOOO I M PREFER  NO 1 ONLY GC I HOPE U DONT MIND BCOZ MISHTI KA DUSHT DHANAV 1ST PAR RAHE USEY ZYAADA KHUSHI HO GE😊

thank you maaniqra for your feedback🤗...i was dieing to hear from you guys...i really appreciate it...there is no right or wrong answer here...so i don't mind at all that you feel this way...it is a matter of who moves you more...and that is totaly up to you...btw i always see you in the fanpages so i know you are doing your part👏
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Hey Don't feel that way...no u didn't offend me! I'm sorry if I did!! I would love to see DD @ top!! Some ppl say DD isn't appreciated, that's Y I said so!! Other than that, nope U didn't offend me!! I love both GC&DD!! For me, its all about GurTi! I always comment for both of them equally!

yay!...i'm glad i didn't put my foot in my mouth😆...thanks so musch again for your comments😳
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She deserves it more than anyone! Of course I'd love her at the top position even for a week 😳

Z
undisclosed thumbnail

come everyone...it just takes a moment to click yes or no...😃

undisclosed thumbnail

thank you z and mona 🤗

one-n-only thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

<p align="center">don't be afraid to show your faces guys...no one is going to bite you...😆</p>

hehe look i'm showing my face i want my dd #1 n this is my first post luv u dd 😊
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see DD on the #1 rankings...she definitely deserves it!...It's nice to see GC up there, but for once I would love to see DD at the top position...she works just as hard and just as well if not more as GC...
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: one-n-only

hehe look i'm showing my face i want my dd #1 n this is my first post luv u dd 😊

awww...i am touched that you took the plunge on my poll😳...thanks for your feedback

welcome to GF🤗
undisclosed thumbnail

thanks for your comment sum 🤗