Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 - Page 5

Poll

Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

come on we are the largest group on IF...i'm sure we have alot more people out there...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I can say honestly that I am happy if either one is at the top...they belong there...but it would be great if DD can be at No.1 spot at least once...that way we can show that they are equal!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for being late Syl...
I would definitely like to see DD at the top , 'cause she deserves to be there too..
For me Gurti is equal...I love them both equally...so I would like them to share the # 1 position...DD for some weeks and GC for some weeks๐Ÿ˜†..as long as they are No. 1 & 2 alternatively and dont slip down further๐Ÿ˜•
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Myself being a 18 year girl...i love DD's real rocking personality. Love to be like her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Perfect combo of Indian and western personality.
The way she speaks, her answers to media, her lively, funny nature...ufff,,,perfect. 

And now as actress...well...words are not enough to describe her skill.
And her loyalty to work...I think people know that.

So me love to see my rock star #1๐Ÿ˜Š
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for your comments twinie, maitri and sanjana.. ๐Ÿค—

everyone don be shy to leave your opinions..
Rishabala.love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Sargeant i cant like your post because im using my phone.. But you know i always love your posts, regardless of what it is for.. Im a hopeless soldier of yours.. ๐Ÿ˜†

well if you asked me the reason.. I really want dd to be at top (i don mind even for just a week) because i feel dd is deserving of the position.. I just have a small desire just to see dd on number 1.. Just like that.. To me gc and dd are equally talented.. And equally deserving.. But its unfair we see gc on 1 always.. Its time we see dd on 1 also.. Atleast we can feel proud our angel has been at her peak at number 1.. But i hope they change the system.. Hope they have different system for actor and actress.. Because i really love to see our gurti on top 1 forever.. No offence to any group of fans.. But this is my true opinion.. I love both..

@ZAARA U R RIGHT๐Ÿ˜Š
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think dd deserve 2 be on no. 1 position ... her actin is supernatural n she is xtremely beautiful..i thnk nobudy is so good natured funny n a nic person at heart lik her..
she deserve 2 b in no. 1...deir is no reason y she shud be nt..jus luv her..
Sylvia (Teacher/Sergeant)๐Ÿค— - I am brave enough to tell you that I voted "Yes"๐Ÿ˜‰
Why not? 
- Does DD not work as hard as GC? 
- Does she not toil as much as GC? 
- Does she not put in the same effort as GC? 
- What is it that she does not do, that GC does as far as acting is concerned?

I apologize if my comparison is a strange one & this is purely my pov - by saying GC should always be #1 & DD should always be at #2 is like saying that a mother prefers her son over her daughter?  How can a mother do that?  Do we not go through the same exact emotions whether we are carrying a boy or girl?
I better stop now, before I give anymore strange comparisons, hopefully  you understand what I am trying to say๐Ÿคฃ

MAANEET = GC + DD
MAANEET <> GC only
MAANEET <> DD only

GCho ya DDho - kya farq partha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
I would love to see DD at #1๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DD is soo talented...She really deserves to be NO. If we had more male population in IF rather than the 0.5 % then she would have ruled IF ranking.  Cause most of the gals are drooling over GC and his body . and the poor gal is left behind.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hello sylvia ... i would love to see drashti on number 1 position ... she works hard equally ...love drashti ...