Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 - Page 2

Poll

Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I dun care if its GCorDD on top!! All that matters is both GurTi should be on top 2 positions!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

I dun care if its GCorDD on top!! All that matters is both GurTi should be on top 2 positions!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for your comment๐Ÿค—...did you vote on the poll?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

thanks for your comment๐Ÿค—...did you vote on the poll?

Nope I'll do it right now!๐Ÿ˜Š && I dunno Y ppl think GC is appreciated more && DD is less!! They both are appreciated equally!!  Truth is GC is always gets bashed way more than DD!!  He's blamed for every thing that goes wrong with the show or something!! No offence but most of ppl here points fingers @ GC if anything goes wrong! So, I think ppl should stop thinking that GC is appreciated more  than DD!
undisclosed thumbnail

come one...come all...don't be afraid...all respectful comments are welcome...๐Ÿ˜ณ

undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Nope I'll do it right now!๐Ÿ˜Š && I dunno Y ppl think GC is appreciated more && DD is less!! They both are appreciated equally!!  Truth is GC is always gets bashed way more than DD!!  He's blamed for every thing that goes wrong with the show or something!! No offence but most of ppl here points fingers @ GC if anything goes wrong! So, I think ppl should stop thinking that GC is appreciated more  than DD!

i really appreciate your feedback...i hope i didn't say anything to offend you...
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with mrs.MSK_Gurti.. Number 1 or number 2, i just wanna see gurti at top forever.. But i don mind dd at 1, infact i want her at 1 even for a wk.. As long as she is been up there.. Other than that, i always support gurti and love to see them at top forever and ever..
undisclosed thumbnail

thanks for your comments guys...really love that you are all keeping it clean and respectful...๐Ÿ˜ณ...difference of opinions are welcome...as long as we are respectful and conciderate...๐Ÿค—

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see DD at NO.1 cos of her dedication to GHSP and also if she was uncomfortable or inhibited we would not see the omg scenes btw maneet and then there would be no chemistry and msk would not have had that much oomph factor.
As GC said the action reaction time is perfect and the cause[GC's intense piercing looks] for the effect[Geet's hyperventilation] works bingo.
I know the day is not very far when our princess will reign over all.

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@mrs.Msk_Gurti- i agree with you.. Gc gets bashed more than dd.. But its mostly due to fans who cant stand his personal life.. Thats all.. But i don like they bashing him as well.. About appreciation, i would say yes both are equally appreciated.. We didnt say anything about being less appreciated.. Just asking if people wants dd on number 1 as well..
undisclosed thumbnail

thanks nlm4 for your comment ๐Ÿค—