India-Forums

...:::DKS Member Awards: Results:::... SIGGIES Pg1 (Page 11)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

LOLchii i won the kruti award LOL

but who voted me for vrushali? i hardly posted in her ATLOL

"To all those who voted for me to make me win, thank you for your love and support and keep loving me like this and although i didn't make it to vrushali award, i still thank you for supporting me and taking me this far""ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL

PS: I cannot believe i didn't win the amrita award and someone else beat me to it, i think i want to quit now, this award show is scripted.ROFL

Actually, you came in second place for the Amrita one, but Digi had a lot more votes! ROFL The Vrushali one I think like 4 or 5 people voted for you. LOL

mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
LMFAO @ the winners
ROFL @ u guys actually have online awards
nobody voted for me
i hate u!

Edited by set_raj - 26 May 2011 at 12:06am
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by uknaik99

Thanks for the Award...Big smile

I also fan of Price.. Salman was my fav in DID 1 and second was Prince ( he resembles my fav Nephew).. Smile

Wow our favorites are the sameLOL. Salman and Prince were my favorite contestants in DID 1 and the order is the same as yours

And Remo Sir too Big smile

Remo Sir has been my all time favorite judge since DID 1 alsoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

LOLchii i won the kruti award LOL

but who voted me for vrushali? i hardly posted in her ATLOL

"To all those who voted for me to make me win, thank you for your love and support and keep loving me like this and although i didn't make it to vrushali award, i still thank you for supporting me and taking me this far""ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL"ROFL

PS: I cannot believe i didn't win the amrita award and someone else beat me to it, i think i want to quit now, this award show is scripted.ROFL

Actually, you came in second place for the Amrita one, but Digi had a lot more votes! ROFL The Vrushali one I think like 4 or 5 people voted for you. LOL

oh shuksShocked,after shouting  ammu ammu in every post , i missd that award, and never thought i will win kruti one, having kept on  criticising her and ended up winning the award. Strange are the ways of the world.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
About vrushali: total surprise even the second position ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
 TongueYayyy 3 awards...Thank you to all those who voted...Bhavna award, love it...She is my favorite female dancer on DID now...Tongue Someone's gotta show me how to use the siggys...I have no idea how to...Tongue

tulipbaby53

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

TongueYayyy 3 awards...Thank you to all those who voted...Bhavna award, love it...She is my favorite female dancer on DID now...Tongue Someone's gotta show me how to use the siggys...I have no idea how to...Tongue

you take the siggies, see their links and then put them on your  signature space. or you can save the siggies and upload them separately to tinypic.com or photobucket.com and then use the forum codes to post them in your sig

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyctulipbaby53

priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Too All The Winners And The Nominees...
For Me Everybody Is A Winner Who Have Been A Fan Of DKS And Have Participated In The Discussion Of DKS And Ofcourse Those Who Has Been Nominated And Has Become A Winner Of These Awards...
Congratulations Onces Again Guys And Thank You Everybody For Voting Me For The Mirror Mirror on the Wall, My Expressions are the best of them all - Biggest Siddesh Fan Award Thank Onces Again Guys Even Although I Didnt Win An Award I Will Always Remain In A Members Heart As One Of Sid's Biggest Fan And I Think That What Will Matter The Most...
And I Will See You All Back In Action Again On The Forum Of DID Season 3 Till Then Hope You All Enjoy The Little Break Of Between The DKS And Before The DID Season Starts...
Take Care All And Have Fun Hope This Forum Will Stay Active Until The DID Season 3 Doesn't Start...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

you take the siggies, see their links and then put them on your  signature space. or you can save the siggies and upload them separately to tinypic.com or photobucket.com and then use the forum codes to post them in your sig
Tongue Perfect...Thank you...Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index