Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pimp

Okay, after you've selected your pics (under size, make sure you click big 450) and then click continue. After it's done loading, scroll down and copy the "image link" and post it in your siggy box using this code and no spaces.     [ I M G ] L INK [ / I M G ]

Thanks so much Pimp! You rock! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Woot woot ๐ŸฅณLovin' the siggy box charmz!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy Amazing Siggys..really like my Punit one..thanks for making it!
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

Okay, go here first --> Profile -> Edit -> Preferences -> Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures :YES

After that, go to your siggy box and enter in your link between this code ... make sure to remove all the spaces   [ I M G ] L INK [ / I M G ]

looks like my profile update itself has some problem.
I follow the steps as you mentioned and after I update, it returns to the basic page of my update profile. When I check back under Signature section, evrything is gone... pufff๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

I follow the steps as you mentioned and after I update, it returns to the basic page of my update profile. When I check back under Signature section, evrything is gone... pufff๐Ÿ˜ฒ

If ur using firefox it doesnt work..bc the same thing happens to me..use Internet Explorer
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

Awww, not sure why that's happening =/ I remember Priyanka's wouldn't show up either, i'll find out what she did and let you know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ooh try raju's suggestion! :D
Edited by Pimp - 12 years ago
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

If ur using firefox it doesnt work..bc the same thing happens to me..use Internet Explorer

hey that was exactly y it was not working... thanx so much dear... very much appreciate ur timely suggestion ๐Ÿ‘ thanx again raju

I am sooo happy to c my siggie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
-Zaara- thumbnail
congratulations to all the winners ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww thank you for all those who worked hard for counting the awards and then making siggies. Thank you guys ๐Ÿค— wonderful job on those siggies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I think i added my siggy right ๐Ÿ˜• 
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't see my siggy ๐Ÿ˜ญ but i added it though ๐Ÿ˜ญ can someone help me ๐Ÿคข Edited by luv2dance - 12 years ago