...:::DKS Member Awards: Results:::... SIGGIES Pg1 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I don't think you have this authority considering this is MY topic. I create the rules here, and I don't approve of the spamming of mystic-writer. 

You are not aware of CMG fanbots. People have very fair reason to hate them . Did you ever think about how does it feel if someone gets to your family/personality etc ? They call us terrorist for hating KSG. There is a long history dear which you aren't aware. For this reason , even in Bollywood Forum letter K S G are completely banned.

Debayon :- I agree with you !

I don't think you have this authority considering this is MY topic. I create the rules here, and I don't approve of the spamming of mystic-writer. 
Chill, I was kidding. Jeez, don't take everything too seriously Tulip DiπŸ˜† We come here to relax from our studies and busy schedule. Doesn't hurt to play around a bit

Tulip, debayon bhai is kiddin' πŸ˜† he is just too impressed by mystic's topic on DMG, he wanted to express it :)

The rules are not made by regular members nor topic openers...it was just a joke.
Originally posted by Mihirism

Tulip, debayon bhai is kiddin' πŸ˜† he is just too impressed by mystic's topic on DMG, he wanted to express it :)

The rules are not made by regular members nor topic openers...it was just a joke.

Impressed? πŸ˜”

Impressed? πŸ˜”
Just kidding around di, nothing serious.😊 Sorry if I hurt your feelings😊
Originally posted by debayon

Chill, I was kidding. Jeez, don't take everything too seriously Tulip DiπŸ˜† We come here to relax from our studies and busy schedule. Doesn't hurt to play around a bit

Yeah, I come here for that too. πŸ˜†

Yeah, I come here for that too. πŸ˜†

Sorry from my part too .😳
Originally posted by debayon

Just kidding around di, nothing serious.😊 Sorry if I hurt your feelings😊

Nah, I'm fine!! πŸ˜† Don't worry, you're fine.
Originally posted by Zaxo

Sorry from my part too .😳

No, no, no, I don't need apologizes from anyone πŸ˜† It's okay! Feel free to be yourself, and i will be myself too. πŸ˜† I just don't enjoy seeing excessive bashing of anyone or anything, so sometimes I get upset by it. πŸ˜† It's cool though. 
Okay, and I'm sorry to if anything I said offended anyone as well. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—