Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Pimp is gonna get banned soonnn.. she felt surrounded with lochas that I was leaving so she wants to ban herself! 🀣

What? πŸ˜² She's wants to ban herself? Why?? πŸ˜²
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Pimp and I will be there!  Yes, I'm committing for you, Pimp 🀣

i have 1 fan to fight now 🀣 we finally discovered a prince fan..took what? only 6 weeks? LOL
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Pimp is gonna get banned soonnn.. she felt surrounded with lochas that I was leaving so she wants to ban herself! 🀣

no one wantsto ban meee! they never replied to me πŸ€”
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'd say I'd help u but I don't want u to leave the forums! :(

U want me to talk to a GM?
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I'd say I'd help u but I don't want u to leave the forums! :(

U want me to talk to a GM?

I don't want her to leave either..phir mera award mere saath kaun share karega..and mere lochas ko kaun support karega? :( meri ulti gujju bhi koi nahi sunega.. too many lochas at once..don't leave pimpp! 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is forum mein locha hi locha hain. :(
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't leave, Pimp! πŸ˜” 
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG u guys are so hilarious... its always fun to read ur postsπŸ˜† esp pimp, pri n mihir... to add to ur posts there is cpr n tulip... lovely combo πŸ˜‰

btw thanx ever1 for voting (shhayad sabko pata tha ki mujhe hi vaishu ka award milega 🀣)

n congrats to all the winners πŸ‘

(can some1 plz tell me how to use siggies )
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Holy crap...8 awards πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

1st award(Dsir award): lol okay, FINALLY, I win a Dsir biggest fan award phew...thank you all so so much for voting for me, but I can't take this alone...this award goes out to the ENTIRE Dhinchak team...including Priyanka, Ankit, Pimp, Natkhatpari, Tulip, Charmz, Acheive1, Sangi1588, Noori, Shastradhari, digitalone33, Shenaz, debayon...

hey mihir, thanx for sharing your award with all dhinchaks πŸ‘... Dhinchak group truly rocks... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Hello everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

The results are in and the votes have been counted. We know that many of you are anxiously waiting for the results and for your siggies as well! We do not have the siggies yet, but as soon as we get them, we will post them in here. Be sure to use your siggy for at least one week! If you do not do this, we'll NEVER let you win an award EVER EVER EVER again! 🀣 No, but serious, please do use your siggy for at least one week. If you need a slideshow of your siggies, then don't ask me for one because that would be a waste of your time. 🀣 Go to a siggy maker and request them to do it or ask Pimp. 🀣 (Yeah, threw your name in there. 🀣) Oh yeah, many of you must be wonder, "What's this Tulip thinking posting CPR's awards thing? πŸ˜•" 🀣 Yeah well, CPR was supposed to do this on Thursday, but I guess she got anxious too, and we're posting this now. πŸ˜› Well, half of it anyways! πŸ˜† 
Here are the results that you all have been anxiously waiting for!!
Aich Ka Jhatka Hai Zoron Se Laaga - Biggest Dharmesh Fan Award: Mihirism (Koi shak? πŸ˜†)
I Feel Free Award - Biggest Manish Fan Award: Priyanka_AAIICH and Pimp (Another obvious one! πŸ˜‰)
Mirror Mirror on the Wall, My Expressions are the best of them all - Biggest Siddesh Fan Award: Noor_Ul_Ain (This one was a close call between Noori and Priya!!)
Dil Se Diya Dance! - Biggest Vandana Fan Award: Mihirism (I was surprised about this one! I thought it was going to be Ayesha, but Mihir got 14 votes for this! 😲)
RUTU KA no baatein only jalwa awar- Biggest Ruturaaj Fan Award: Pimp (I don't think there could be a bigger fan! πŸ˜†)
Little dhinchaak Award (Female) - Biggest Vaishnavi Fan Award: Natkhatipari (Congratulations, girl! We all know you're a true Vaishu fan. πŸ˜³)
Little Baap Award (Male) - Biggest Atul Fan Award: Dabulls23 (I actually did not know that you were an Atul fan, Varsha di! πŸ˜ƒ)
Little Baap Award (Female) - Biggest Avneet Fan Award: bandicoot (I know you love Avneet! )
Jai Ho! - Biggest Jai Fan Award: Cutiepie Rani (Another no brainer!! πŸ˜†)
Josh Di Shaan - Biggest Mayuresh Fan Award: --Rachna-- (You got this without even having to be active on the forum. 🀣)
Biggest Punit Fan Award: raju786 (Obviously...πŸ˜›)

Caution! Ignitable! The Aag Award - Biggest Kishore Fan Award: Sweetu.Baby (I'm impressed. You got this without making one post about him in the forum 🀣)

Hindi nahi aata, toh kya huaa...hume dance to aata hai bhai - Biggest Paulson Fan Award!: Pimp, tulipbaby53, Priyanka_AAIICH (How did us three lochas get this one? 🀣 Yes Pri, you're the biggest locha.πŸ˜› Actually, you're our Maharani Locha 🀣)

Queen of Expressions - Biggest Vrushali Fan Award: Noor_Ul_Ain (This one was another close one between Noori, and I think Tannistha, but I'm not sure! 🀣)

I jam to Bharatnatyam - Biggest Kruti Fan Award: Tannistha (Okay, I don't know what to comment here. 🀣)

Biggest Prince Fan Award: MrManagement (I think you're his only fan. 🀣 uknaik99 had one vote, but I don't think they're a Prince fan. πŸ˜† You won with only 2 votes because the majority of people who voted left this one blank. 🀣)

Biggest Alisha Fan Award: luv2dance (Close call between you and bandicoot!)

Biggest Bhavna Fan Award: ankit_nyc (I can't believe people voted me for this 🀣)

Biggest Amar Fan Award: chamz517 (Congrats!! I know you're gonna love this award! πŸ˜³)

Biggest Amrita Fan Award: digitalone 33 (This one was another no brainer! πŸ˜†)

Biggest Remo sir Fan Award: uknaik99 (Advertising works!! πŸ˜†)

Biggest Shaimak sir Fan Award: tulipbaby53 (This just CRACKER 🀣)

Most loyal member: Mihirism and Priyanka_AAIICH (I don't know if this means you both are the most loyal to the forum or the most loyal people. 🀣 Take it as you wish. πŸ˜›)

Most friendliest member: Pimp (Actually,there were TONS of members nominated for this, but Pimp won by one vote. πŸ˜ƒ)

Most unbiased member: charmz517 (Your purple posts are always seeing both sides of the equation! πŸ˜ƒ Plus purple is such a neutral color. 🀣)

Most active member: Priyanka_AAICH (Mihir and Ankit gave some close competition for this one!!)

Most missed member: akanna and Jess. (I think this Jess's second time winning this πŸ˜†)

Most talkative member: Mihirism (It's good you won this because Priyanka didn't like it anyways. 🀣)

Most creative member: ankit_nyc and Cutiepie Rani (I find this interesting!! 🀣)

Best topic starter: Mihirism (So obvious! πŸ˜†)

Most polite member: charmz517 (There were again sooo many nominees for this one, but charmz517 is OFFICIAL the most polite. πŸ˜†)

Most sensitive member: Cutiepie Rani (😭 Chalo guys, I'm leaving. πŸ˜­ I'm just joking Rani!! )

Member with the best personality: charmz517 (People love the purple font and Disney Princesses avi! 🀣 Oh yeah, and your neutral and kind posts too! πŸ˜†)

Biggest DID fan: Mihirism (This one was a close call between Mihir and Priyanka! πŸ˜†)

Spiciest and dramadar member: ankit_nyc (Any doubts? πŸ˜†)

Thats what I call a thread! Member with best threads/topics: Mihirism (Isn't this the same thing as "Best Topic Starter"? πŸ˜• πŸ€£)

Best Siggy/Avi maker: dmgmjht4ever (Pimp came real close to getting this! 😳 Nikki, you're a star siggy maker though! You make siggies for all the awards sooo quickly!)

Manish-Dharmesh Award (Best Friends Award): Pimp and Priyanka_AAIICH (Pimp, didn't you and Taz win something similar in the SRGMP forum? Looks like you're everyone's best friend! The Most Friendliest Member was rightly earned by you! πŸ˜³)

Jis bhi gufa mein chupe ho, mujhse bach nahi payoge-Khabroo Award: Mihirism (Hardly anyone voted in this one, and those who did voted for you. πŸ˜†)

tulip u truly deserve a big round of applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘ 

for putting all the awards together so quickly n creatively...

n ofcourse special thanx to pimp n pri who are helping you 

πŸ‘ 

a biggg πŸ€— to all u lovely people out there

Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago