Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links (Page 13)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
like somebody already mentioned if you want to watch the promo tune into the channel at the start of any show the promo is  aired in the1st  break

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i watch it ... i watch it ... pink wala ... superbbb ...omg omg Sanaya looks FABBB ...hayeee mar dala Sanaya ne apni adano se ... ufff ... me FIDA *
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
What I love about the promo is how they are using Sanz;'s right stuff. Sanz's big eyes, no glasses, thank god. Her beautifulness by giving her the right clothes. I LOVE her look and that cute choti. I wanna see her open hair soon as well:)

I know, it's def gonna be hatred for a long time, and but since it's mature, as they keep emphaizing this, I hope they stick to it.

my sig shut down on me;( and it was sucha  good one too. gonna re make it again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanzAngel-CandYlicious_S

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
But it won't air here, it's U.S and everything is slow here, and my mom is watching tv.. can;t watch it.. will have to rely on u guys.

if someone can record the pink promo as well., it be great:)
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
ok coming to the promo the boardroom scene reminded me of jwm...i think barun's character is modeled on aditya's character in jvm & i think khushi will help him see the world in a different light...but somehow i don't think khushi is modeled on geet(jvm)...she seems to be someone with a fine mix of fun & sensibility

Edited by ght_sajan - 25 May 2011 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehSanliciousCandYlicious_SJennyPenny

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

What I love about the promo is how they are using Sanz;'s right stuff. Sanz's big eyes, no glasses, thank god. Her beautifulness by giving her the right clothes. I LOVE her look and that cute choti. I wanna see her open hair soon as well:)

I know, it's def gonna be hatred for a long time, and but since it's mature, as they keep emphaizing this, I hope they stick to it.

my sig shut down on me;( and it was sucha  good one too. gonna re make it again.

i agreed jen ... choti chuti was AWESUM ... loved it ... yeah me also want open hair ... Embarrassed but the yellow wale promo was more FAB!!! uff sanaya looks was BEAUTYFUL as ALWAYS !! fresh face and sweet smile Wink uufff cant wait anymore!! Embarrassed
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Oh, when we were discussing names for Barun's character, we really did wish that his character remains a bit like Aditya. but Aditya was not so obsessed with money. Barun's character is So money minded.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

like somebody already mentioned if you want to watch the promo tune into the channel at the start of any show the promo is  aired in the1st  break
i have never been so restless even during mjht time to get any promos like LOLthanks sonu now i m thinking to take my lappy infront of TV set LOL and i hope some one post HQ link soon i want sanaya's this new style promo Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

Go to top