Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links (Page 12)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

I too love youth shows nmature love stories...
Yeah Sanz n Barun look cute together... I don't want love storyErmm how would i see both romancingDisapprove i need some time for me Sanz is still Mohit's... I'll take time to accept LOVE b/w khushi n arnav...

Dieing to see Mohit back on Tv... Missing my baby badly... Hope he makes a come back soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehsoniasharmin89

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
and m excited to use the siggsTongue
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

Yeah Sanz n Barun look cute together... I don't want love storyErmm how would i see both romancingDisapprove i need some time for me Sanz is still Mohit's... I'll take time to accept LOVE b/w khushi n arnav...

Dieing to see Mohit back on Tv... Missing my baby badly... Hope he makes a come back soon...

yes dear san is still Mohit's but their work is also important na! i know we all monaya fans take time to see them romancing with each other. But yes Missing Mohit a lot .He badly need  to come back for his fans dear.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Since the quality is a bit low, I'll try to make them stand out.. Sanaya seems really bubbly in this show. LIKE talk and tlak.

I know, it's gonna take time for a lot of MoNaya fans.:) but i think you will learn to like them as well:)

What's the pink promo about?  Oh, and she's still is Mohit's. but professional, she's moving onto greener pasteurs.LOL

Edited by jenny1000 - 25 May 2011 at 1:07am

..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_S

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@ sasha ... jen se mistake ho gayi yar ... mazak mat banao ... plz
ohhh superb promo ... sooo excited for the show !!!
guys thanks alots for sharing yar !!! love u sanaya
cant wait yar
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

yes dear san is still Mohit's but their work is also important na! i know we all monaya fans take time to see them romancing with each other. But yes Missing Mohit a lot .He badly need  to come back for his fans dear.Cry
Thats what m i saying... We all have wholeheartedly accepted Sanaya n Barun.. N we too like the couple Khushi n Arnav but watching romantic scenes would be quite difficult as of now.. As we have always been watching sajan n monaya romance n for us n specially for me its gonna be difficult to accept her THOUGH onscreen with some one else...

soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

What does it say in the end? Nafrat and Pyar?

Btw, I love Sanz grumpy look when they cross paths manROFL As much as I like the guy to fall first or the girl, since it's a mature. they should make them fall in love at the same time and please let their mature love story develop. Take 6-7 months for it to reach a good stage.. Navya toh is at some other level.

aa123.80CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

OMGG charmz thanks a tone yar Huggoshhh sanaya looks so so gorgeous in this promo in yellow salwar suit Day Dreaming look at her style the way he said ham apane kapade khud banate hai awesomeee Day Dreaming i m now dieing to see this love and hate 's story how this hate will turn in love can't wait Embarrassed

khushi's char is very confident i love this fact and it will be seriously wonderful to watch with sanaya's awesome acting Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Go to top