IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
And  Ohh  nooo why is her name khushi??! I liked payal better!
She's looking absolutely stunning in these new promos!😍 Love the one in which she's wearing yellow suit more.. aww her smile!!
And Barun is also looking REALLY good in these new promos.
Edited by -Jyotika- - 12 years ago
wow amazing promos..sanaya is looking soo  beautiful..😍especially in dat yellow suit..😳waiting 4 d shw..thanks sadia n charmee 4 d update n video..🤗
I forgot to Say, Barun was looking TOO good in that golf one Promo😍
I Want The Title Song & HQ Videos NOOOW :) 😍
OMG. I saw the pink promo. Sanz looks amazing but Barun caught my eye. Damn he looks amazing in that t-shirt, golfing with those glasses.. I am HOOKED TO THESE TWO.. June 6th😍
Originally posted by jenny1000

OMG. I saw the pink promo. Sanz looks amazing but Barun caught my eye. Damn he looks amazing in that t-shirt, golfing with those glasses.. I am HOOKED TO THESE TWO.. June 6th😍
Exactly, he was damn Good!!!
There is a new article: posting it here:

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a different love story

Four Lion Films and Panglosean Entertainment's upcoming prime time love story Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is all geared to present a love story but with a difference.

Our source says, "The story will focus on the lives of Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti and his sister played by Daljit Kaur. The story is set against the backdrop of Lucknow wherein how their life changes when they meet their right match. The relationship between Daljit and Barun who play brother and sister of almost same age will be one of the highlights of the show. Daljit will be essaying a very complex character of a physically challenged girl who walks with a limp. But this weakness will not be a barrier in her life as she will be her brother's strength and his motivating factor. Barun will be a young business tycoon in the show and his sister will also be associated with him in his business. They belong to a higher class of society and what happens when they meet their perfect match who belongs to the other class of society. Other than this Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta are also part of the show. Abhaas will play a lawyer who is very positive and practical. He falls in love with Sanaya. But later his character will turn grey when he comes to know that Sanaya loves Barun and not him."

We spoke to Abhaas Mehta who says, "We have already started shooting for the show and I am very happy to be part of the show but I can't reveal anything about the show right now."

We also spoke to producer Nissar Parvez who said, "As the name suggests it is a love track. But you will have to wait till the launch to know more about the show."

The show goes on air on June 6 at 8pm.

OMGH.. NISSAR is in this show:)

Thanks a lot for posting the videos. Sanaya looked lovely in the yellow suit promo...loved her smile in it. From the promos Sanaya's character seems to be a bubbly girl spreading happiness & positivity & thats why they named her character Khushi.
Barun looked really good in that shot where he was playing golf.
Hope these two set the screens on fire with their chemistry.
1st promo is a bit of relief. sanaya's charm works here. looking pretty. 2nd promo..meh. barun looks good. khareed lo us admi ko, i likes. lol.
Edited by trouble_maker - 12 years ago