Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny1000

What I love about the promo is how they are using Sanz;'s right stuff. Sanz's big eyes, no glasses, thank god. Her beautifulness by giving her the right clothes. I LOVE her look and that cute choti. I wanna see her open hair soon as well:)

I know, it's def gonna be hatred for a long time, and but since it's mature, as they keep emphaizing this, I hope they stick to it.

my sig shut down on me;( and it was sucha  good one too. gonna re make it again.

i agreed jen ... choti chuti was AWESUM ... loved it ... yeah me also want open hair ... 😳 but the yellow wale promo was more FAB!!! uff sanaya looks was BEAUTYFUL as ALWAYS !! fresh face and sweet smile πŸ˜‰ uufff cant wait anymore!! 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh, when we were discussing names for Barun's character, we really did wish that his character remains a bit like Aditya. but Aditya was not so obsessed with money. Barun's character is So money minded.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

like somebody already mentioned if you want to watch the promo tune into the channel at the start of any show the promo is  aired in the1st  break

i have never been so restless even during mjht time to get any promos like πŸ˜†thanks sonu now i m thinking to take my lappy infront of TV set πŸ˜† and i hope some one post HQ link soon i want sanaya's this new style promo πŸ˜³
JennyPenny thumbnail
I love the lyrics in the title track :" Rabba kya hai teri marzi?"
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
is any link out yet guys?
and Khushi and Arnav...niceee 😳
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashizin

i have never been so restless even during mjht time to get any promos like πŸ˜†thanks sonu now i m thinking to take my lappy infront of TV set πŸ˜† and i hope some one post HQ link soon i want sanaya's this new style promo πŸ˜³

wow aashi i hope you get the links soon
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Oh, when we were discussing names for Barun's character, we really did wish that his character remains a bit like Aditya. but Aditya was not so obsessed with money. Barun's character is So money minded.

i agree jenny here  khushi's char is little bit geet kinda and i too hope like Aditya we will see barun's char with such a different shades showing his money minded nature may be somewhere in deep heart real arnav who is there and khushi will make him to come out 
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

is any link out yet guys?

and Khushi and Arnav...niceee 😳

check pg 11 ragz ... πŸ˜‰
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
omggg saw the promo..this is just WOWW!! Sanaya is looking just gorgeous in yellow..and omg i love her expressions and everything and her beautiful smile!! 6th june needs to come like nowww:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
will wait for more EHQvids and caps to make more sigs but for now, fele free to use;

Oh, did the promo in the end say, what happens when love and hate will walk together or something? Like they will hate and love each other at the same time? OH.
Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago