IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

I am also gonna PM her and ask her.. Guys, join 4lions page on Facebook and demand for a page for the new show where we can get spoilers.
i did already πŸ˜›

YES. U said it. SP is the biggest asset. It's #1 channel so it's gonna really rock.

I know Barun's character supposed to be rich, but I hope they add this new tadka to his character, and not make him either spoiled rich or neither overly arrogant.. and if they do follow up on why he uses money for everything, let it be real PLEASE.

In geet, they showed Maan hating girls, but they NEVER told us about it LIKE WHY?

i agree jenny SP itself is one biggest opportunity for us and for sanaya and we r lucky to have her on SP which she deserves 

ya want some new tadaka we have seen such a arrogant char want some reason behind his such attitude bcz sometimes situation make ppl in this way to think only for money here it will be interesting to watch their new equation with this story πŸ˜ƒ this concept is awesome and can't wait to see this mature love story πŸ˜³
I can't wait anymore. This show is going to rock! Love the promos! It is more of human emotions and completely opposite ideas they hold. Can't wait to know more <3

:OOO wow i wish i could catch it here in saudiπŸ˜”..but they r still showing 1st wala promoUnhappy ..plz some one upload guysUnhappy

i can't wait to see  doll in yellow 😍...n pink too😍

P.S thank u sadi πŸ€— for sharing πŸ€—
Edited by deepti_mohit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aashizin

i agree jenny SP itself is one biggest opportunity for us and for sanaya and we r lucky to have her on SP which she deserves 

ya want some new tadaka we have seen such a arrogant char want some reason behind his such attitude bcz sometimes situation make ppl in this way to think only for money here it will be interesting to watch their new equation with this story πŸ˜ƒ this concept is awesome and can't wait to see this mature love story πŸ˜³
ya dear ash eagerly vaitng for show
i wish mohit also b a part of good channel like colors n sp😍
I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

I think all should send Jayshree a PM. We need this FORUM ASAP.

I cannot wait for this mature love story and I am so looking forward to it after taking a 4-5 hour exam MAN!

and did I mention, I LOVE THE title track?!
Who was gonna upload the promo? Please do:)

I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

then v vill rock three forums
hope coming blog update have mohit coming news too😍
This promo has chacha in it..

OKAY. I need to rip this Title track off.