Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Can someone please record it and post on YT plz?

yeh i also noticed vid my microscopic analysis thy have edited chacha jii in frst promo😲
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Freak break started... m lateπŸ˜” hope they show when break ends...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
But Gopi Vohu is so damn irrating esp when goes Ahemji. I AM LIKE who the heck behaves this way man? and that whole show is hopeless.

I am glad we got a good time slot. 8 pm will ROCK. Watch out all CHANNELS!

I don't think we will be facing much compettion either. I have no clue about other channels, but SO is screwed. 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know what i really want to know the reaction of Mohit about sanaya's new look and show.he must be ga ga over her.Poor boy aab to picture bhi click nahin kar saqta sanaya ki.I really waiting for their next blog update.
JennyPenny thumbnail
ahhh.. I think they did read the forum or something. Cause everyone was making fun of the chahca.

I am gonna see if there is something on their damn page about the promos or something news./
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jenny1000

But Gopi Vohu is so damn irrating esp when goes Ahemji. I AM LIKE who the heck behaves this way man? and that whole show is hopeless.

I am glad we got a good time slot. 8 pm will ROCK. Watch out all CHANNELS!

I don't think we will be facing much compettion either. I have no clue about other channels, but SO is screwed. 

Agreed with you dear.we need to make this show a hit for sanaya.😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah watch out all channels..! πŸ˜Ž  I am having many hopes from this show but it is'nt being promoted like the way it should have been done.. :( I remember Navya was promoted very nicely when it was about to start.. May be cuz the actors were fresh and new.. πŸ€”  And in the case of Is Pyaar, both the leads are experienced and famous too so they dont feel the need to promote it that much.. πŸ€” 

But still it managed to Catch many viewers who are looking forward this show.. 😎  Hats off..! 😳

I hope someone records this promo asap..! 😳
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Yeah, I think they promoted Navya because of the whole new comer thing. I think once June 6th comes around, they will def promote it more. I think they are expectinnga  HUGE audience for this because both leads have their own fan following which will tune into the show.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Yeah watch out all channels..! πŸ˜Ž  I am having many hopes from this show but it is'nt being promoted like the way it should have been done.. :( I remember Navya was promoted very nicely when it was about to start.. May be cuz the actors were fresh and new.. πŸ€”  And in the case of Is Pyaar, both the leads are experienced and famous too so they dont feel the need to promote it that much.. πŸ€” 

But still it managed to Catch many viewers who are looking forward this show.. 😎  Hats off..! 😳

I hope someone records this promo asap..! 😳

they r showing 2nd one but san vas too cute in third one vhile she vas giving a boy heart shaped ballon it remind me of sameera of lrl πŸ˜
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh ... kis ne meri GOPI VAHU ko kuch bola ... who mera fav drama hai lol ... dont talking this drama ;) i loved it lolz