India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Is Anant adorable anymore???

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah anant had forgotten that he had a weird family who dint even understand friendship btwn a guy n a girl, forget abt love... but that call from his baba yanked him back into reality... just after navya pulls back realising it is not right to go so far ...

but guys i seriously feel anant is not being fair... he is the one who took the relationship with navya this far... even when she protested, he threw his attitude and made her take a lot of risks in manaofying him... made her fall in love with him... he says he too will be pained to back off but does he even realise how difficult it is for navya to get over all those memories especially when she is guilt ridden for doing something that her family would definitely despise... when anant knows how his family is, why did he have to play with her emotions and come so close to her just to avoid and hurt her after one single call huh!!! Guys who dont have the guts to stand up for their love and atleast try once to make their families understand just coz they fear their family will not understand are cowards and have no right to play with the emotions of a girl like this... for the first time, i am completely pissed off with anant... 

Seriously after all this, dont you feel Navya is a stronger character who can stand up for her love?? Dont you feel Navya deserves someone better than anant? (plz dont misunderstand... i too want anant and navya to be together... anya forever)... Consider yourself in Navya's place... could you have forgiven anant after all that emotional turmoil and betrayal?? Well coz itz a daily soap we can hope they will be together... but i would like anant to have a very tough time trying to win back navya's love all over again after his realisation... coz for a girl, such memories are too hard to forget... i dont want navya to forgive anant just coz he says sorry... 

Please share your views 

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with u licy its lyk at first he evoked feelings in navya's heart and then backing out but it would be fun to see him realise his love :D
Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
yeah as a teenager, i know we fall for someone at 1st sight but let it go thinking itz just a crush ... but if that person gives u a lot of attention n goes all lovey dovey, u cant suppress ur emotions nemore... n then suddenly backing off... it hurts lyk hell... i ve experienced that feeling myself... hence the article... 

yeah itz gonna be interesting if anant realizes itz nothing wrong to try n convince ur family that love marriage is not a sin lol... n how he does it after manaofying himself is gonna be interesting...
but the cvs btr dun drag this part too long else audience will be annoyed n trps will drop... navya deserves a lot of love n support... n i hope cvs dun make it a ekta mata serial where the male lead marries someone n becomes a guest appearance  n another lead is brought in to marry the female lead... that's terrible n sorta like betraying the audience...

hope u r ryt leo... hope 4 the best... as long as we are assured that anya will unite, i dun mind these sad tracks too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_rox

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

thats why the serial title is 'navya' and  not 'anant'.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index