Maryada

Maryada 23rd May Short update

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys.. i was supposed to do this yesterday but i have a sprained wrist so i can barely use my right hand.. i was in alot of pain yesterday so couldnt do it... im now giving a short update...sorry han..

• Vidya tells Gaurav that she would make no demands from him and would stay in this house wihtout his love but he has to promise her that no one beside them would ever know about this esp Devayani.. Gaurav agress with her and promises that no one would get to know anything.. he also asks her to keep her promise...Gaurav thanks Vidya and leaves..Vidya cries and says that she can never take Gaurav out of her heart and she is doing all this only becuz she can stay here near Gaurav and let Arti out of Gaurav's life 🥱🥱Vidya is still crying and Chinu enters her room he gives her a teddy sunflower and tries to make her happy..Vidya smiles at last..🤢
  •  Jaggi and Adi are going in the car when they listen to the radio that the sarpanj Chaudhry has been arrested and SSP is there himself to avoid any situation..Roshni Devi's PA enters her room and he tries to show her sumthing on TV..Roshni Devi sees the news and is super angry.. Devayani, Uttara and Priya are also watching home at TV where Devayani feels extremly happy at what Brahma has done.. Uttara says Adi was doubting Brahma for nothing.. Devayani says now Adi and Brahma's fight would finish.. Priya senses that Brahma is faking all this just to win Adi heart all over again..A constable at police station asks Brahma why did he take such a risk.. Brahma gives him explanation that he has taken this step with the support of other leaders.. He says alot of times to win our people's heart u have to lose other games.. he says he did all this drama only to win Adi his heart again..he says as soon as Adi will hear this news he will go to his house and then Sarpanj will also reach his house with phool malas..😡
  • Adi and Jaggi leave for home and Brahma on the other hand gives sarpanj a bag full of money.. Sarpanj says he will only stay here for 24 hours.. Brahma says he wont keep him here for more than 24 hours.. Brahma says he will turn this jail into Mughl-e-Azam set.. Sarpanj asks him to invite some anarkali also 🤢🤢.. Brahma asks his constable to take extra care of the sarpanj..Uttara says all the news channels have SSP on them.. Priya says wats the use of arresting the sarpanj now.. Uttara takes Brahma's side and says that criminal has to be punished and if Brahma didnt arrest him before there must be a reason for it..she also says that no one allowed him to say anything in his defence here..Devayani agrees with her and says Brahma is not the one who says anything in his defence.. Imli calls Vidya in the kitchen and gives her a tiffin box.. she asks her to take this to Gaurav's office.. Imli asks her to take the bhang ki goli also and mix this in Arti's water.. Imli asks Vidya to not think alot and do as she says..Vidya takes the bag and goes into thinking mode.. epi ends..

Precap: Adi goes to Brahma.. Brahma opens his arms to hug Adi.. but Adi says he wants to talk to him..

Rating: 7/10 the serial is getting extra boring.. i dont feel like watching it.. WTH is bhang ki goli, jamal ghota etc childish plays.. and Vidya chinu angle is just puke worthy..🤢🤢 plus Uttara always taking Brahm's side and Devayani's same troubled expression is nothing but Boringg..

Okay okay sorry for late update again..see u laterz aligators..

Pulwasha 🤗

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
I agree with u Pulu dear...I've written a post also...but nobody accepted it..I'll give the episode 5/10...super borring...no love ...no family drama...only bakwass
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: coolsabs

I agree with u Pulu dear...I've written a post also...but nobody accepted it..I'll give the episode 5/10...super borring...no love ...no family drama...only bakwass

chorni.. mere Bunny ki siggy churayi tune..😆😆
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Oye...tune bhi kisise churaya hai...don't forget it...and by the way he's mine...
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Palu, my jaan get well soon!<3🤗
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
haila pulwashaaa...hope you feel better girl1 🤗