I Love Ranchod-Dr Aru Chemistry

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

guys...after reading updates...i can't stop myself to watch for ranchod...my only sweetheart...i always love karan(real) in emotional scenes...he rocks and he did...he made me in tears when in those scenes...it just touched my heart

1)when karan tells ranchod that they need to look for him a bride just like abha...and ranchod with tears in his eyes...goes to abha...and tells karan that its no possible...she is one piece

2)ranchod telling abha in painful and stern tone to give him back his stuff...without uttering one word...he was in tears but he hides it...

3)vimal-ranchod-Dr Aru conversation at the river bank...it was very touching...my most fav scenes...it made me realise that its very painful for to be in love...just one sided...

4)when ranchod tells abha that he needs to leave for AbhaRan sake...and also the part when abha was about to tear the wedding pic of AbhaChod...ranchod takes it from her...those painful eyes...there is no words to describe

5)when karan blast ranchod for even thinking abha as his wife...those expressions on his face...was painful...hate karan on that part...

it was a very painful moment for ranchod...and for me too...never saw ranchod so helpless in his life...whatever difficulty it comes his way...he handles it beautifully...but this time though he handles it,,,,its being very difficult for him because he helpless by his heart...his heart is not with him...he is in love...and he is heartbroken...but though in this difficult times he took a very good descision...

and now after seeing Dr Aru and Ranchod chemistry...i am loving it...they both sail in the same boat falling in love with a person who never belongs to them...and looks like Dr Aru understands the pain of ranchod's heart...the way she ask in the precap why ranchod is doing this...he says for someone he loves dearly...there is a strong connection between each other...there is a strong chemistry...and their relationship can be known as "Dard Ka Rishta"...which is above all relationships...there is alot of scope in their love story...it will be touching one because they share pain with each other rather than love...

it was not a romantic scenes...just a scene of friendship...or a start of a new relationship...but the chemistry is so visible...its so soothing...and beautiful...it can be shown as a new start of a relationship where two person bonded in a relationship with pain rather than love

i love AbhaChod...i always want them to be a couple...infact they are...but then i know the reality if karan is alive this is not possible...they will remain in my heart...but right now i love Dr Aru-Ranchod...why ranchod needs to suffer pain for abha who doesn't even care about his feelings...after karan came she only kept quiet and ignore ranchod's feelings...at least she can utter a few good words to ask ranchod to forget her...but no she was busy with karan...and now she asking ranchod to stay in the house because of family sake...she didn't understand the real motive of ranchod's feelings why he is leaving the house because he could not see his love with someone else even though he is known as his brother...i am disappointed with abha...this was the man who took care of in her difficult times...who sacrifice his life and dreams for her...who was in the verge of meeting death because of her...who supported her throughout her life...which karan never did once ever...all he need was proof to believe her...how could she just throw him out of her life just like a dirt...when she was about to tear the photo...i was really disappointed...for her maybe a compromise...or she doesn't believe in that marriage being loyal to her soulmate husband..but for ranchod its his life...the only reason to live...how could she able to about to tear the photo...its painful...the way ranchod eyes revealed everything...anyways...all i wanted to confess that i love the chemistry of Dr Aru and ranchod...

if the the dumb Cvs have a heart...they don't kill ranchod away...instead penned down a new love story between Dr Aru and Ranchod...its the perfect idea...we have seen that they could do justice of double roles...the way they show karan-ranchod together...rather than seperating...so there is no question to kill ranchod off...they can retain him and create a love story between Dr Aru and Ranchod...

infact right now both ranchod-Dr Aru are leaving ujjain and the house...its a good way to give a temporary exit for these two characters sometime...and come back together once AbhaRan are in trouble...we all know karan is not like ranchod who can easily handle problems...ranchod can be back once again to help out karan...and he comes back with Dr Aru...and surprise the family that he is married to her...and show in FB how they got married...how they understand each other as they both were sailing the same boats...abha will be relieved and happy to know that ranchod has move on beyond her...its a beautiful way to keep ranchod character retain...

i hope the CVs realise that the murder mystery krap is boring...and giving a ranchod a new lease of life...is the biggest blockbuster in the show...a positive ending for a great character like Ranchod Jagmohan Prasad...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shampoo thumbnail
I agree with you 100%. Please CV take this turn and your show will go up in rating.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely agree 110%. very well said👍🏼
wish you were the writer of the show
Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shampoo

I agree with you 100%. Please CV take this turn and your show will go up in rating.

i agree...if they take this turn...the ratings will be high up...as we all want to see both karan and ranchod happy in their lives and respected wives...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

absolutely agree 110%. very well said👍🏼
wish you were the writer of the show

if i was the writer yaar...i would never kill karan character off in the very first place...if he needs a temporary exit and i have introduce ranchod's character...i would never make ranchod fall in love or marry abha...if i would want ranchod to fall in love with abha...i will permanently kill karan...and create a new love story between abha and ranchod...

if both karan and ranchod needs to be retain in the show...i would have pair up karan-abha and introduce a new love interest for ranchod...infact the love interest for ranchod would be Dr Aru...

so its Karan-Abha and Ranchod-Dr Aru...fighting all obstacles in life being together...

i would never do what the Cvs does now...

i will make karan-abha relationship even more stronger than what it is shown before...

i will make a touching love story of Dr Aru and Ranchod...

whatever they are showing now its just kraps...and right now they are ruining karan's character by making him over possessive for abha that he can be rude to his own twin brother...karan was never like that...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I Love Dr Aru/Ranchod Chemisty Too. I Hope The Dr. Marries Ranchod
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i thought it was only me!!
i think they have such good chemistry and i am Dr.Aru and Ranchod obsessed
Please CVS Start their love story 

and i agree u should be the writer of the show
atleast u wont give Ranchod a painful ending 
Shivika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want dr aru and ranchod  to be togethere...