India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cv's Stop and then Think

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I know already there is a thread for Cv's but today i got so frustrated with the track they r showing i wanted to write something. i don;t know whether the heading is right or not.But i really want cv's to stop for a while they r writing the current track and think what they have given each characters and what is their back bone. i mean what each character stands for . Cv's keep on changing the charcter's stand according to the story. that is not good. A Character is liked for his basic qualities. don;t lose that for a current story track. SEe krishna is degraded so much pratigya they say she is young girl who fights for her self respect. today i didn;t see any fight in her. She is letting amma win. o.k. that is the story track but atleast the cv's has to show some fight in her. oh she won;t fight alone. i don;t get that. she is a intelligent educated girl she don;t have plan or thinking to fight back the amma or thakkurs. she just give speech. it is not that world atleast for yr marriage do something. this is something noone can do in real life. even a girl who loves a man fight for her man even he is married she will fight for her fulles.t today was the ultimatum. i know iam not trying to bash any character or anyone. Nazia i know we all need positive vibes. but the cv';s have to do some practical thinking there are lot of other reasons to find between a husband and wife for a rift.the wife leaves to her house early in the morning not even telling anyone. why cv's show like that repeatedly i don;t understand. this is not the first time. now krishna don;t have to tell now abt him. he is doubting his wife this was the same krishna cv's showed he will do nothing without asking her or her approval. he had full faith in her. now she is jealous of him. waa what an idea the cv's have.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtibabithaj

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I know already there is a thread for Cv's but today i got so frustrated with the track they r showing i wanted to write something. i don;t know whether the heading is right or not.But i really want cv's to stop for a while they r writing the current track and think what they have given each characters and what is their back bone. i mean what each character stands for . Cv's keep on changing the charcter's stand according to the story. that is not good. A Character is liked for his basic qualities. don;t lose that for a current story track. SEe krishna is degraded so much pratigya they say she is young girl who fights for her self respect. today i didn;t see any fight in her. She is letting amma win. o.k. that is the story track but atleast the cv's has to show some fight in her. oh she won;t fight alone. i don;t get that. she is a intelligent educated girl she don;t have plan or thinking to fight back the amma or thakkurs. she just give speech. it is not that world atleast for yr marriage do something. this is something noone can do in real life. even a girl who loves a man fight for her man even he is married she will fight for her fulles.t today was the ultimatum. i know iam not trying to bash any character or anyone. Nazia i know we all need positive vibes. but the cv';s have to do some practical thinking there are lot of other reasons to find between a husband and wife for a rift.the wife leaves to her house early in the morning not even telling anyone. why cv's show like that repeatedly i don;t understand. this is not the first time. now krishna don;t have to tell now abt him. he is doubting his wife this was the same krishna cv's showed he will do nothing without asking her or her approval. he had full faith in her. now she is jealous of him. waa what an idea the cv's have.

@bold--- So true---Clap

How can Krishna doubt Pratigya??I mean he loved her without even talking to her...had that much trust in her

And Pratigya Confused...whats up with her---Amma has taken a vow to destroy her marriage and that in 2 days she will be out of TN...

I cant think of any married woman, who when faced with such a threat would go to her Maika to moan about her useless brother--the brother who basically asked his sister to leave him alone..

Shouldn't her first priority be her husband and marriage???At least for a 2 days, till she finds a way to deal with Amma?

I dont expect her to sit at home always...just for now...for 2 days...

Edited by mishti1983 - 24 May 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
They better show ME straight away, why showing these all craps and make us go mad too...Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top