India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Try hard Mr. Santt Anant...

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Good morning :) first things first...anant looked really nice all sweaty sweaty and angry playing basketball...and rofl ranveer called him Santt anant and himself dusht dost lol brilliant...seeing precap i was shocked at first but then i was all smiles thinkin...DEKHTEY HAIN SANTT ANANT HOW LONG U CAN KEEP AWAY ERON UR LADY LOVE;) SAHI kaha na?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gai3Pallavi_roxCool_priyaakshi-sidputulpkaur92smitasmitaAishu.deeps07-Ammie-samratrocks

lenisha Groupbie
lenisha
lenisha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Yup...I agree...It will be interesting to watch how Santt Anant deals with the situationApprove
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree wid u...kitne din...how long he cud run away frm navya...actualy frm himself...omg itnaa gussa...lol so confusing yaar
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
yeah...he is going to make a real fool of himself trying to ignore his feelings for navya and behave like he is the same old sanskaari rule book ka misaal...Wacko...dekhthe hein...Evil Smile...
and i loved that ranveer-anant scene yesterday...it was like a stab to anant.Pinch...jale pe namak.LOL..the way ranveer said...khor paapi...i mean...for anant it would mean calling himself a khor paapi.ROFL...i was laughing sooo much...anant burst out at ranveer after that..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LicyabhingyaCool_priyasmitasmita

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Ya aishwarya confusion bug bites anant too lol
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Ya deeps lol anant wil do the most beautiful paap in case he feels that way;) but yup anant and ranveer awsum! Katey par khoob namak chidka woh bhi iodised salt lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitadeeps07

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Yup nisha it wil be fun to watch anant see even and odds lyk navya lol
smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
and Sant-Anant is such a wonderful nameLOL  , I feel like using this name from now on for
our Anant babu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index