Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Gorgeous JUHIPARMAR* FC keep smiling sweet angel. (Page 31)

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 4453

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

hi dear
i m ana
and m also a student
m doing BA in economics
Originally posted by luvhutiju

Hi...Ana...Smile
we are frnds, but hvn't talked yet...
 
well, I'm GHUNCHA ,a medical student...n u?
 
plzzz cosot thos link also...
 
 
 
Zary, is link pe ek pic hai, batana kab ki hai...
 
Cn I kw, wch yr?
n whr r u from?
ya sure dear
i m living in pak
but originally i m an afghan
n u?
I'm an INDIAN...MUSLIM SUNNI...Smile
Medical student, very soon will leave for hostel again...CryCryCry
par kya karun padhai to karni hi hogi naaa...
HUSSAIN-JUHI se jo milne hai...WinkWinkWink
ok good dear
and u r rite we must study
bcoz this leads us to our ambitions
absolutely, ambitions and my dad's dreams...they are most important for me...Smile
but will surely meet HUSSAIN and Juhi, when I'm a doctor...Smile
ya dear i know
as u r in india so u have more chances of meeting them
are nhi...u r mistaken dear...
main jis family se belong krti hun na, wahan to bahut mushkil hai...hum Hussain se kafi dur hain...
but I believe in myself...main to zarur milungi Hussain se...INSHAALLAH...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 20072

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

hi dear
i m ana
and m also a student
m doing BA in economics
Originally posted by luvhutiju

Hi...Ana...Smile
we are frnds, but hvn't talked yet...
 
well, I'm GHUNCHA ,a medical student...n u?
 
plzzz cosot thos link also...
 
 
 
Zary, is link pe ek pic hai, batana kab ki hai...
 
Cn I kw, wch yr?
n whr r u from?
ya sure dear
i m living in pak
but originally i m an afghan
n u?
I'm an INDIAN...MUSLIM SUNNI...Smile
Medical student, very soon will leave for hostel again...CryCryCry
par kya karun padhai to karni hi hogi naaa...
HUSSAIN-JUHI se jo milne hai...WinkWinkWink
ok good dear
and u r rite we must study
bcoz this leads us to our ambitions
absolutely, ambitions and my dad's dreams...they are most important for me...Smile
but will surely meet HUSSAIN and Juhi, when I'm a doctor...Smile
ya dear i know
as u r in india so u have more chances of meeting them
are nhi...u r mistaken dear...
main jis family se belong krti hun na, wahan to bahut mushkil hai...hum Hussain se kafi dur hain...
but I believe in myself...main to zarur milungi Hussain se...INSHAALLAH...
dont worry dear
u will definately meet hussain
just have hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ghuncha-

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 4453

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by luvhutiju

Originally posted by ana56

hi dear
i m ana
and m also a student
m doing BA in economics
Originally posted by luvhutiju

Hi...Ana...Smile
we are frnds, but hvn't talked yet...
 
well, I'm GHUNCHA ,a medical student...n u?
 
plzzz cosot thos link also...
 
 
 
Zary, is link pe ek pic hai, batana kab ki hai...
 
Cn I kw, wch yr?
n whr r u from?
ya sure dear
i m living in pak
but originally i m an afghan
n u?
I'm an INDIAN...MUSLIM SUNNI...Smile
Medical student, very soon will leave for hostel again...CryCryCry
par kya karun padhai to karni hi hogi naaa...
HUSSAIN-JUHI se jo milne hai...WinkWinkWink
ok good dear
and u r rite we must study
bcoz this leads us to our ambitions
absolutely, ambitions and my dad's dreams...they are most important for me...Smile
but will surely meet HUSSAIN and Juhi, when I'm a doctor...Smile
ya dear i know
as u r in india so u have more chances of meeting them
are nhi...u r mistaken dear...
main jis family se belong krti hun na, wahan to bahut mushkil hai...hum Hussain se kafi dur hain...
but I believe in myself...main to zarur milungi Hussain se...INSHAALLAH...
dont worry dear
u will definately meet hussain
just have hope
thanks dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

sweetjuhi Goldie
sweetjuhi
sweetjuhi

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 1888

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged




hello every one friends
first of all congresss
to all new fc
and now sorry gies maie kuch zayad besy or nida ki jane se upset the now i am fine so fiza is back ab mane jab bhe time male ga mane froum ke sath fc me bhe kuch n kuch post karte rahon ge
love u all friend
and love u juhi 



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 18271

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetjuhi





hello every one friends
first of all congresss
to all new fc
and now sorry gies maie kuch zayad besy or nida ki jane se upset the now i am fine so fiza is back ab mane jab bhe time male ga mane froum ke sath fc me bhe kuch n kuch post karte rahon ge
love u all friend
and love u juhi 



welcome back Fiza Big smilenice pics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhi-Ghuncha-

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 4453

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

Originally posted by sweetjuhi





hello every one friends
first of all congresss
to all new fc
and now sorry gies maie kuch zayad besy or nida ki jane se upset the now i am fine so fiza is back ab mane jab bhe time male ga mane froum ke sath fc me bhe kuch n kuch post karte rahon ge
love u all friend
and love u juhi 



welcome back Fiza Big smilenice pics
gr8 pics ...
love them,,,,,SmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

-Ghuncha- IF-Dazzler
-Ghuncha-
-Ghuncha-

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 4453

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Hi Zary...Smile

tumne wo news suni...
HUSSAIN-TINA ka blog band ho gaya...CryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 18271

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhutiju

Hi Zary...Smile

tumne wo news suni...
HUSSAIN-TINA ka blog band ho gaya...CryCryCryCryCry
hello guncha kab hua ? main ne to nh soona kahan se ayi ye news

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anushka Sharma FC - The Gorgeous Diva!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1086   Views: 110414

-Mystery- 1086 110414 22 July 2013 at 2:01am by Sandy-Naz
!!Aamna Shariff --Gorgeous Diva's FC !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 1095   Views: 94982

-purnima- 1095 94982 18 August 2010 at 7:44am by yahiya123
~*~Moulshree "Angel" /Dr.Tamanna FC~*~

2 3 4

Author: Khushi.   Replies: 28   Views: 4563

Khushi. 28 4563 08 April 2010 at 5:42am by sidtamanna
Ashwariya-The Angel

Author: cutepooja   Replies: 0   Views: 669

cutepooja 0 669 03 February 2009 at 1:20am by cutepooja
*|| Sonam GORGEOUS Kapoor FC ||* MOTW-116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Raiinie2   Replies: 1152   Views: 34684

Raiinie2 1152 34684 15 March 2008 at 10:08am by beckytower

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index