Mukti Bandhan

interplaying emotions-IMV/D/V

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanted to put my POV.. 

the jail scene was epic... I say epic coz a lot was emoted and not stated... thro the EYES.. 3 pair of eyes.. 

IMV- the eyes that know damn well to conceal any  emotion showed some today.. of being taken off guard.. by the innocent (call it naive if you will) honesty emanating a rare determination in Devki something he had not given her credit for.. a subtle amazement at her unreal intent.. of proving herself innocent not to the world but to HIM..  clearing the Virani name of the taint.. somewhere the hopeful me considers that IMV is uncomfortable with the sheer amount of esteem Devki holds of him.. and especially occasions as such hold testament of his worth in her life.. But IMV amazes me.. how can he sleep peacefully at night after seeing this time and again especially after having played way below the belt this time around for someone of his stature

Devki- a straight forward array of emotions reflecting from a pair of red eyes.. fierce determination.. a caged tigress restless to get out and prove her mettle.. someone who means... Life is serious business and no one has the right to mess around with life.. with convictions and someone's integrity in the name of business..  the steady resolve unnerving the steel in front of her.. the harshest adversary... the perpetrator.. shaking him by her sheer honesty and transparency.. how IMV kept wavering.. hoping Vaibhav did not gather more than he needed to..  it was poignant how the same sturdy pair of eyes.. changed into earnestness.. when all she wanted was a fair chance from Vaibhav.. 

Vaibhav- which brings me to the pair of eyes that intrigued me the most..  coz in the whole scene Vaibhav said the least and grasped the most.. his flickering pair introspecting.. gauging.. his brain working overtime trying to comprehend the whole situation.. he knows his father well enough.. to let any suspicion pass by.. at the same time he doesn't wanna give an unfair benefit to Devki.. I loved how he spoke volumes.. esp coz m a sucker for implied emotions..And the best was yet to come when he was shocked by her statement.. bringing up his past at the most inopportune instant.. I really think he hates the idea of investing himself emotionally to Devki at whatever levels against his wishes.. but can't help relating to her as a human being.. the same man who discovered himself better in front of Sabina.. 

All in all epic scene.. kudos to the creatives.. esp in the wake of the high flying drama the poignant rendition was a breather.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Just wanted to put my POV.. 

the jail scene was epic... I say epic coz a lot was emoted and not stated... thro the EYES.. 3 pair of eyes.. 

IMV- the eyes that know damn well to conceal any  emotion showed some today.. of being taken off guard.. by the innocent (call it naive if you will) honesty emanating a rare determination in Devki something he had not given her credit for.. a subtle amazement at her unreal intent.. of proving herself innocent not to the world but to HIM..  clearing the Virani name of the taint.. somewhere the hopeful me considers that IMV is uncomfortable with the sheer amount of esteem Devki holds of him.. and especially occasions as such hold testament of his worth in her life.. But IMV amazes me.. how can he sleep peacefully at night after seeing this time and again especially after having played way below the belt this time around for someone of his stature

Devki- a straight forward array of emotions reflecting from a pair of red eyes.. fierce determination.. a caged tigress restless to get out and prove her mettle.. someone who means... Life is serious business and no one has the right to mess around with life.. with convictions and someone's integrity in the name of business..  the steady resolve unnerving the steel in front of her.. the harshest adversary... the perpetrator.. shaking him by her sheer honesty and transparency.. how IMV kept wavering.. hoping Vaibhav did not gather more than he needed to..  it was poignant how the same sturdy pair of eyes.. changed into earnestness.. when all she wanted was a fair chance from Vaibhav.. 

Vaibhav- which brings me to the pair of eyes that intrigued me the most..  coz in the whole scene Vaibhav said the least and grasped the most.. his flickering pair introspecting.. gauging.. his brain working overtime trying to comprehend the whole situation.. he knows his father well enough.. to let any suspicion pass by.. at the same time he doesn't wanna give an unfair benefit to Devki.. I loved how he spoke volumes.. esp coz m a sucker for implied emotions..And the best was yet to come when he was shocked by her statement.. bringing up his past at the most inopportune instant.. I really think he hates the idea of investing himself emotionally to Devki at whatever levels against his wishes.. but can't help relating to her as a human being.. the same man who discovered himself better in front of Sabina.. 

All in all epic scene.. kudos to the creatives.. esp in the wake of the high flying drama the poignant rendition was a breather.. 

excellent post, now i dont feel like writing , u ppl r masters in this departmentπŸ˜†
my 3 fav characters in an imp scne, obviously it was awesome
yes i was most intersted in seeing vaibhav , right now he is the character who is fascinating me the most,
he is a very patient listener, i thinks he believes in manta , if speech is silver, silence is gold
ecxellent scene , awesome acting, d has some characteristics like sabina and whether he likes it or not, slowly he might get emotionally attached to her
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Anmol..  dont say that you may give up on your written updates.. that keeps me through lunch.. i check it daily.. coz I only get to watch the show at nite..more than 12 hrs after it airs.. LOL.. so yup your communication helps much more than my gibberish..

as for the scene.. yes.. I can't write more.. but I read the vaibhav dies in the novel.. I hope they give him a longer shelf life here.. I am really liking his character..completely the baatein kum kaam zyada kinda man that u mentioned.. and his no-nonsense demeanor make him all the more attractive
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post! πŸ‘ Well written

Yes the jail scene had the 3 most important characters of the show. And some significant interactions between them. 
Yea, it's amazing, how Devki is so confident about her "pappaji" and has entrusted herself into him. She changes roles quickly, the business-woman Devki Virani who stands up to I.M Virani or the doting bahu Devki, who looks up to her "pappaji" and gives him that authority and respect.

Vaibhav is the silent observer. He trusts Devki while giving her the benifit of doubt also.
At the same time, he too is good at switching roles. I am still amazed at how he chose to support Devki by giving her money as a financer, that too without her knowledge. He shows his humane side by this. But we come to know, that this also is a strategy by Vaibhav Virani, who knows to play the cards of the game , around which his life revolves, i.e business. I really look forward to how Devki would react, once she comes to know that Vaibhav had a hand in the contract.

I.M Virani, is confident that Devki would now join his business. But the idealist and goal driven Devki, is one to look out for. Let's see how she gets herself out of all this mess.

On a side note, How can a newly established company actually be a threat to the empire of Viranis? I really don't get this. Anyone? [:S]
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Anmol..  dont say that you may give up on your written updates.. that keeps me through lunch.. i check it daily.. coz I only get to watch the show at nite..more than 12 hrs after it airs.. LOL.. so yup your communication helps much more than my gibberish..

as for the scene.. yes.. I can't write more.. but I read the vaibhav dies in the novel.. I hope they give him a longer shelf life here.. I am really liking his character..completely the baatein kum kaam zyada kinda man that u mentioned.. and his no-nonsense demeanor make him all the more attractive

no dont worry updates will comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaibhav diesin the novel , well i dont want v to die here, and that could be suicidal , he is a very imp character .
anyway in the novel v and s got together, here it is v and d , so maybe v will not die
Fezana thumbnail
Superb post Sonali. I have no words to express what I feel as you have written everything in such detail and also in such amazing words. You are truly an expert in writing and i feel so inadequate that I just can't write a word more than what you all have written. Just wanted to say kudos to you all for writing so beautifully.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coldy07

Lovely post! πŸ‘ Well written

Yes the jail scene had the 3 most important characters of the show. And some significant interactions between them. 
Yea, it's amazing, how Devki is so confident about her "pappaji" and has entrusted herself into him. She changes roles quickly, the business-woman Devki Virani who stands up to I.M Virani or the doting bahu Devki, who looks up to her "pappaji" and gives him that authority and respect.

Vaibhav is the silent observer. He trusts Devki while giving her the benifit of doubt also.
At the same time, he too is good at switching roles. I am still amazed at how he chose to support Devki by giving her money as a financer, that too without her knowledge. He shows his humane side by this. But we come to know, that this also is a strategy by Vaibhav Virani, who knows to play the cards of the game , around which his life revolves, i.e business. I really look forward to how Devki would react, once she comes to know that Vaibhav had a hand in the contract.

I.M Virani, is confident that Devki would now join his business. But the idealist and goal driven Devki, is one to look out for. Let's see how she gets herself out of all this mess.

On a side note, How can a newly established company actually be a threat to the empire of Viranis? I really don't get this. Anyone? [:S]

You know what.. thank you for coming in here.. I am liking these interactions already.. You said pretty much what I felt during that scene.. esp how everytime Devki manages to unnerve IMV by her transparency and honesty.. albeit in the coat of utmost respect for him.. that should really hurt his conscience.. I really don't think its dead.. 

Vaibhav.. sigh.. he is turning out to  be something.. Each day I keep looking at him.. just standing at the background and giving those stares that talk loads.. yesterday when Rajvi insinuated Devki's involvement he did not like it one bit.. but the dignity he bore in his look was awesome.. even that little exchange that him and Devki had (call it an eye lockπŸ˜† ) in the jail was rather communicative.. as in Vaibhav trying to tell her things have messed up more.. I am loving the exchange.. 

I think we should have a daily epi discussion thread.. too lazy to make new ones.. will take the opportunity to say how much I loved the charu sid scene yesterday.. now that's a mom I wanted to see on tv.. anyday

Even I can't fathom how a new company could be a threat.. but its not.. NOT to Vaibhav or Sid or Vaibhav industries.. IMV is just en route his personal vandetta blowing things out of proportion to prove a point to himself..  anything coming in front of his agenda.. has no other fate but to be crushed 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

no dont worry updates will comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaibhav diesin the novel , well i dont want v to die here, and that could be suicidal , he is a very imp character .
anyway in the novel v and s got together, here it is v and d , so maybe v will not die

oh I did not know he and Sabina got together in the novel.. hmm how does that make sense.. the whole point is to get Devki become a part of the domesticity.. anyhow I read in an interview of Sidharth the actor that Vaibhav dies in the novel.. I sure hope they dont kill him soon atleast not for a long time coz I am clearly loving him.. and all the potential the character has individually and vis a vis his contribution to the story.. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fezana

Superb post Sonali. I have no words to express what I feel as you have written everything in such detail and also in such amazing words. You are truly an expert in writing and i feel so inadequate that I just can't write a word more than what you all have written. Just wanted to say kudos to you all for writing so beautifully.

that's not fair.. I am sure you have a lot of insights to offer.. and trust me I love clarity of thought more than expression.. coz one rubs on the other.. words can be jumbled up to sound good.. but thts clearly doesnt cut much with me.. so next time. .I am going to look fwd to your topic.. and posting a reply there..  I sure will.. 
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[quote=sonali.19281]You know what.. thank you for coming in here.. I am liking these interactions already.. You said pretty much what I felt during that scene.. esp how everytime Devki manages to unnerve IMV by her transparency and honesty.. albeit in the coat of utmost respect for him.. that should really hurt his conscience.. I really don't think its dead..Vaibhav.. sigh.. he is turning out to  be something.. Each day I keep looking at him.. just standing at the background and giving those stares that talk loads.. yesterday when Rajvi insinuated Devki's involvement he did not like it one bit.. but the dignity he bore in his look was awesome.. even that little exchange that him and Devki had (call it an eye lockπŸ˜† ) in the jail was rather communicative.. as in Vaibhav trying to tell her things have messed up more.. I am loving the exchange..

I think we should have a daily epi discussion thread.. too lazy to make new ones.. will take the opportunity to say how much I loved the charu sid scene yesterday.. now that's a mom I wanted to see on tv.. anyday

Even I can't fathom how a new company could be a threat.. but its not.. NOT to Vaibhav or Sid or Vaibhav industries.. IMV is just en route his personal vandetta blowing things out of proportion to prove a point to himself..  anything coming in front of his agenda.. has no other fate but to be crushed [/quote]
Hmm...That's something to watch out for. Whether IMV actually sometime in the future gets touched by Devki's honesty! 😊. Afterall he must have some emotional connect, her being Chandraprabha's daughter. πŸ˜›..Guess IMV really loved her. β€οΈ, and was in fact a kind hearted person before! πŸ˜³

Ya, Actually I'm not very good in starting topics, let's see, this forum needs some activity. I wonder why it is so low in the rankings also. We must start hitting the chaskameter πŸ˜ƒ..atleast pull it up a bit! Yea, Vaibhav was really disturbed by Rajvi's thoughts. I did write about her in the other thread. Do check when you get time. I liked that scene in spite of the bitterness [:/]

And Charu is a really understanding mother. Yea, she has always understood Rajvi! It was good she made Sid realize his mistakes . Loved that scene too 😊

And you are right about the business thingy too. Guess that's all.. 

Btw, how do we quote exactly? My one quotes only when there are not spaces , i.e no new para/line πŸ˜•
Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago