India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

abharan chemistry=???

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
i just dont think that the chemistry between our abharan is the same anymore. i mean i liked some of their scenes yesterday and today and how understanding karan was about the miscarriage... but the fact is, that until the truth about abha-ranchod marriage comes out, there will always be an awkward moment between abharan scenes where something about that wedding comes up... and i mean no offense but karan is starting to annoy me...he has become very arrogant, the old karan would never be like that...and poor ranchod is heartbroken. anyway, my point is that since the mindless cvs put abha in this dilemma, our abharan scenes wont be the same as they used to...and if ranchod is really killed... the show will lose viewers... share ur thoughts guys...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15YMGGK_favourite-Nags-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i am only disappointed with karan's new avtaar...karan was never like that...he never hurt anyone hearts even by unintentionally...how come suddenly he behaves so rudely with ranchod...his own twin brother...i am surprised with his new behaviour...

miscarriage is his own child its a different issue...and abha living with another man in the same room...with his same face...its a very different issue...no husbnad can tolerate it...

but if ranchod can accept abha the way she was...by accepting his child...and he will never once complain about abha loving karan...so karan should do that...have a trust on his wife...i hope he trust his wife...

but his character is annoying him these days...maybe the drugs he takes...those medications are giving him side-effects...and also he may look physically stable...but no mentally as yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

This new Karan is starting to get annoying... I would've never expected such dramatic changes done to him...

but yeah, even I think there's a possibility that he's not mentally stable yet after all those operations..

as for Abha-Karan scenes, I did like the scenes yesterday... but it still felt a bit odd having to watch it... 'cause you seem to have a clueless Karan on one side, and a heartbroken Ranchod on the other... and I seriously don't want to see these brothers pitted against one another Ermm

or are the creatives trying to rush the storyline? so they can get started on the upcoming murder track Angry ?
'cause the way this is going right now, it seems obvious that Karan's definitely going to get framed

btw, are they still stuck on the same day of Karan's return? I'm just wondering 'cause Abha and Ranchod are still dressed in the same clothes, yet I've already seen Karan in three different outfits Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top