TOI: Krishna Out, Supriya In!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Krishna out,Supriya in 

Neha Maheshwri 

Replacement seems to have become the flavour of the season and the latest to get a taste of it is Krishna Gokani of Looteri Dulhan.The actress,who will step in her shoes,is Supriya Kumari,whose character Amoli gave a tough time to the wicked thakur Digvijay Singh in Bairi Piya,by keeping him on his toes and not giving into his demands.The actress will be the new Looteri Dulhan now,after the original dulhans (Krishna) shown the door.Apparently,the decision was taken in the wake of Gokanis tantrums.Informs a source,The channel had been looking for an apt replacement after becoming tired of Krishnas tanturms and starry attitude.Supriya has been finalised and she will start shooting for us starting tomorrow.The actress is yet to be informed about the development.She continues to shoot with us. Krishna Gokani remained unavailable for comment.

OTHER REPLACEMENTS 

1.Shabbir Ahluwalia has replaced Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan.2.Parul Chauhan replaced Shalini Chandran as Surbhi in Pratha.3.Sara Khan replaced Priyal Gor as Mona in Ram Milaayi Jodi.

IN HER SHOES: Supriya Kumari and (inset) Krishna Gokani 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 May 2011 at 6:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-imagine-addictTinacoolHaHaHeHe-Hupp

-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
i hope this show does well  but i think it cant
berke Senior Member
berke
berke

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ilove supriya but... I dont like REPLACEMENT...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
 both are great actress ...   ready to watch both..
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Ohh yeah I have watched a bit of Krishna towards the end and she was indeed gud but am so glad and happy to see Supriya back in action as she is my fav since Bairi Piya.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index