•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi Starts with adoption men coming and saying we are here.  and bhola is shocked and chetna is looking on and isha and kids smiles.   Chetna syas who are u and what do u want.  and the guys say u called so i came ...and i brought the whole kimat.   ANd chetna syas who called and why?  and men says we have come here to buy kids...why would we come here.   and chetna says watch ur toungue.   And bhola trys to beat them and the men get angry and says we buy kids so we give money too..!!  and chetna questions what they are talking about...and chetna says BHOLA I NEED AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!!!  RIGHT NOW!!!   and Devki comes and scolds bhola and hits him...and says i said no and u started this bad work again...and masi scolds the men as well..and tells them to get out.   and chetna syas devki tell me what the matter is.   and masi says this bhola illegally sells kids and takes money.   She says he did this before as well..and i sent him to jail...and then he asked of forgiveness..so i thought he will improve...so i let him back..  and she starts hitting him again.   and then devki starts crying faking..and all kids shocked at her fake act.   and then kids says he use to hit us as well...and also lock us in dark room.   and devki is pushing him out..and chetna says stop.   Chetna says he has faulted the kids...so the kids will decide his punishment...and all kids say we want to hit him so much and throw him out of here...and devki worried.   and all kids go after bhola.   Devki says chetnaji u did the right thing.   and fakly crys again.   and then leaves,

Kids are after bhola but bhola manages to go outside the orphange gate and kids shut the door.   Masi sad thinking...where i use to rule...in order to stay at the place i raised my hand on my brother...and ira comes and wipes masi's tears and is consoling her.   ira says i use to think u r bad as well..but today u saved us from bhola so i know u r nice.   and masi says u saw my tears...we have a long relationship...and masi hugs ira.   and isha sees masi hugging ira.   and isha says IRA!!!   what are u doing here?   and isha sees masi crying...and masi says yeah go we will be frinedns all life.   and masi says u have a nice sister isha..may God protect u both.  and then masi holds isha and says dont u think i know u did this.   U called those men.   she says darling... u played half trick.   bhola is gone but i m here.   masi tells isha he is a goonda aand after what u all did he has lost it.   Now u should look after ira.   and he knows u have done this.  and ur weakness is ira...and he will come after IRA.   i cant do anything.  and masi leaves.    Isha is worried.   

Isha tells all to tinu vrinda cutni thakur and all tell isha all will look after ira.   but ira is missing and chetna comes and says ira is with me isha.   and isha hugs ira.   Chetna says it is my fault..i didnt pay attention on the orphangae.   I was so involved with my own family...but dont worry.. I m here now.. i will be with u guys.   so no worries and lets celebrate isha's bday.   kids smiles.   

Calendar in kitxhen and arjun comes in with sweets and vrinda looking on..and isha smiles.   Arjun wishes happy bday to isha.   Isha says vrinda didi i told calendar to buy all grocessires from arjun's shop so when he comes here u could give him the card..and vrinda is like what card??  and isha is like acchhaa???  and isha spills the beans and vrinda shy.   Arjun says u want to give me something...and vrinda says no...and isha leaves from there.   arjun says vrinda tell me what is my gift...and vrinda says a slap.   and vrinda says why did u come after a long time.   and vrinda says today is isha's bday u know how much work i have...and arjun says tell me...i will help out.   and chetna calls vrinda and she leaves.   

and isha comes smiles.   Isha comes to the dining room and all surprise isha and says happy bday.  and isha blows the candle and cuts the cake.   she feeds it to ira..and ira to isha.  then isha feeds to all kids.   isha says u all look very nice in new clothes.   and ira says chetna aunty gave it to us.  and then chetna gives it to isha too...and isha goes and changes.   and then masi gifts isha matarani murti and isha is happy and then she sees its masi.   and isha is not happy.   masi says i know u wanted this as only mata rani can save u and ira from my bhola.   Pray to god huh!!!

Pre-cap -- Masi telling bhola .. ira is isha's weakness.  U kidnap ira and take her away from isha.   And isha is listening to all this.