Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Did they take 2 yr leap or a 20 yr leap..?? (Page 2)

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by arianne21

yea i mean its nt ugly or anything like that but it has really aged them, i want the really naughty karan back and abha...their new look is very boring.

Yea its not ugly..it just they look so aged..it doesn't suit their characters...Karan looks like a father when he hasn't even had one...

i agree yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
so true karan looks so old

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

Agree with this. A serial Agle Janam took 7 years lead and they have a 5 year old kid and they remained looking the same. But here in 2 years, Karan is really looking old. He has to have a hair cut and stop wearing like an old man when Vimel and Veer is still looking the same.

I agree with you. Everyone else in YMGGK still look the same so why make Karan and Abha look older. They should have changed everyone's look also then. Maybe then it would have made sense.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

Even I don't like the look...but I think Suhasi said she was bored with her old look and the CV's wanted to make the show take on a fresh look but they failed

I think Suhasi will lookk good in big curls and a bit shorter hair like her original length and Karan another cooler pair of glasses

I agree with you they did fail. Even I was getting bored with Suhasi's Abha look...That's why I was excited to see a new make over. She would look amazing with big curls and shorter hair. And Karan would look better in anything right now. They both just look too old. It would have made more sense if they changed the whole cast look instead of them just two. Everyone looks the same except them. Weird..!!!

happygirl123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index