Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Did they take 2 yr leap or a 20 yr leap..??

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously I don't think I can watch Abha and Karan anymore. They look sooo OLD..!!! I was so excited to hear that they were finally getting new make overs but OMG they look like Bhudda Bhuddi. Especially Karan. What did they do to him. He actually looks like Ranchods father. Aren't they twins..?? Aren't they suppose to be the same age..?? If they wanted to give him specs then give him cool looking ones...not something my grandfather would wear. Can we please get our old Karan and Abha back. I really don't care about the new make overs anymore I just want them to look like they use to. They have amazing chemistry and it is just getting ruined because of these so called make overs. Tauba..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is so true 😊i want the old abha and the old luvy duvy Karan 😉back and this new style i do not like it 😡...please change it
Edited by ymggkfavorite - 12 years ago
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i mean its nt ugly or anything like that but it has really aged them, i want the really naughty karan back and abha...their new look is very boring.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arianne21

yea i mean its nt ugly or anything like that but it has really aged them, i want the really naughty karan back and abha...their new look is very boring.

Yea its not ugly..it just they look so aged..it doesn't suit their characters...Karan looks like a father when he hasn't even had one...

aabharanfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Seriously I don't think I can watch Abha and Karan anymore. They look sooo OLD..!!! I was so excited to hear that they were finally getting new make overs but OMG they look like Bhudda Bhuddi. Especially Karan. What did they do to him. He actually looks like Ranchods father. Aren't they twins..?? Aren't they suppose to be the same age..?? If they wanted to give him specs then give him cool looking ones...not something my grandfather would wear. Can we please get our old Karan and Abha back. I really don't care about the new make overs anymore I just want them to look like they use to. They have amazing chemistry and it is just getting ruined because of these so called make overs. Tauba..!!

agree with u yar
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with this. A serial Agle Janam took 7 years lead and they have a 5 year old kid and they remained looking the same. But here in 2 years, Karan is really looking old. He has to have a hair cut and stop wearing like an old man when Vimel and Veer is still looking the same.
kamalinee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously I am also wondering Abha and Karan look old and jaded. so boring😭
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I don't like the look...but I think Suhasi said she was bored with her old look and the CV's wanted to make the show take on a fresh look but they failed

I think Suhasi will lookk good in big curls and a bit shorter hair like her original length and Karan another cooler pair of glasses
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Yea its not ugly..it just they look so aged..it doesn't suit their characters...Karan looks like a father when he hasn't even had one...

i agree yaar
Red_eyes thumbnail
so true karan looks so old