Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Did they take 2 yr leap or a 20 yr leap..??

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Seriously I don't think I can watch Abha and Karan anymore. They look sooo OLD..!!! I was so excited to hear that they were finally getting new make overs but OMG they look like Bhudda Bhuddi. Especially Karan. What did they do to him. He actually looks like Ranchods father. Aren't they twins..?? Aren't they suppose to be the same age..?? If they wanted to give him specs then give him cool looking ones...not something my grandfather would wear. Can we please get our old Karan and Abha back. I really don't care about the new make overs anymore I just want them to look like they use to. They have amazing chemistry and it is just getting ruined because of these so called make overs. Tauba..!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimrankamalineeaabharanfanami_31uzeeMandeep15armaanasyaYMGGK_favouriteKiranSD1-Nirvana-Infofan-Nags-

YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
this is so true Smilei want the old abha and the old luvy duvy Karan Winkback and this new style i do not like it AngryOuch...please change it

Edited by ymggkfavorite - 24 May 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalineeami_31Siddu246

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
yea i mean its nt ugly or anything like that but it has really aged them, i want the really naughty karan back and abha...their new look is very boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arianne21

yea i mean its nt ugly or anything like that but it has really aged them, i want the really naughty karan back and abha...their new look is very boring.

Yea its not ugly..it just they look so aged..it doesn't suit their characters...Karan looks like a father when he hasn't even had one...

aabharanfan Groupbie
aabharanfan
aabharanfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Seriously I don't think I can watch Abha and Karan anymore. They look sooo OLD..!!! I was so excited to hear that they were finally getting new make overs but OMG they look like Bhudda Bhuddi. Especially Karan. What did they do to him. He actually looks like Ranchods father. Aren't they twins..?? Aren't they suppose to be the same age..?? If they wanted to give him specs then give him cool looking ones...not something my grandfather would wear. Can we please get our old Karan and Abha back. I really don't care about the new make overs anymore I just want them to look like they use to. They have amazing chemistry and it is just getting ruined because of these so called make overs. Tauba..!!
agree with u yar

Siddu246

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with this. A serial Agle Janam took 7 years lead and they have a 5 year old kid and they remained looking the same. But here in 2 years, Karan is really looking old. He has to have a hair cut and stop wearing like an old man when Vimel and Veer is still looking the same.

Siddu246

kamalinee Groupbie
kamalinee
kamalinee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Seriously I am also wondering Abha and Karan look old and jaded. so boringCry

Siddu246

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Even I don't like the look...but I think Suhasi said she was bored with her old look and the CV's wanted to make the show take on a fresh look but they failed

I think Suhasi will lookk good in big curls and a bit shorter hair like her original length and Karan another cooler pair of glasses

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index