Posted: 12 years ago
wow aruhi iz finally gettin 2 kno da truth fanx 4 da pm
awsome update x
-Awantika- thumbnail
Yayy :D
*Woot* *Woot* 😃
Finally Churail Gauri Ji ka parda faas ho hi gaya 
Ab i can't wait to see how will Arohi will react, i mean how will she confront Arjun 😲

Your ff is absolutely awesome. Like varshu said, if this would have been the plot KMH2 would absolutely be a super hit , the no.1 serial !
You just fill in the gaps that Ekta missed wonderfully 👏

Update soon please 😲
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow arohi is getting to know truth
loved the part how gauri is exposed
continue soon
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayya..
loved it ai...
sach ka samna YOYOYO...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😊 Ari, Just read your ff. Awesome. So glad that somebody decided to take the story further. Please PM me also. Look forward to reading the whole thing in the next few days.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Thanks for all the lovely reviews guys...it means alot...your comments are what drive me to write better and longer...hehe i wrote the last update over the duration of 3-4 days it was so freaking long...so i took sanyaas from here for a while and  couldnt even reply to your comments...this chapter was my favrite as well...actually the worst part is we could have seen this in kmh2 two of my friends had sent this idea to persis mam...anyways wats done is done...i guess there will be another update by tonight or tomorow...after that the updates will be irregular for a month or so since ramzan is starting and i wont be online for much...plus my colleges are starting from 14th so will take some time adjusting everything...nyways i promise i wont abandon any of my FF's and will try to be as regular as possible...thanku for all your love and support...means alot to me...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hai baki

Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke Bas Teri Haan Hai Baki

Arjun caught hold of arohi with his hands on both sides supporting her with his firm and strong grip...He looked deep into her tear filled eyes trying to decipher the reason behind the pain but the criptic silence they were in revealed nothing...he had to speak up

Aaj Yeh Kya Hua Hai Dil Nahin Mera Bas Mein
Is Liye Sochti Hoon Tod Doon Sari kasme

Kya hua arohi??

Kuch nahi...tum nahi samjhoge...

This caused a reflex inside arjun...she always underestimated him...thought low of him...in a swift move he reduced the distance between them and arohi was in arms before she even knew it...she stared into his chocolate brown eyes unable to move away from their pull...

Kaun Sa Mod Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein
Dil Ki Har Ek Dhadkan Tujhko Pehchaanti Hai
Meri Chaahat Hai Ab Kya Tu Nahin Jaanti Hai

Mujhse ache se is duniya mein tumhe aur koi nahi janta WIFEY!!

Main Tuhje Jaan Gayi Tujhko Pehchaan Gayi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

His tone was calm but it caused arohi's heart to become restless...he was angry but something in those words and those eyes made arohi feel that what he told was nothing but the truth...that no one knew her better than him...and maybe also the silent meaning that no one could love her better than him...

Umr Bhar Ke Liye Tu Aa Mera Saath De De
Tera Ho Jaaonga Main Haathon Mein Haath De De
Haathon Mein Haath Sahi Tu Mere Saath Hi Sahi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

Bholi si surat ankho mein masti

Arohi was silent...arjun felt her silence going against him...he could see confusion in her eyes...she could never trust him on anything...Arjun was too disgusted to speak further...every time he thought maybe things would get better...maybe she would understand...maybe he could be happy...hell every time he even tried to be nice it backfired on him...he was better off as the heartless don...love hurts way too bad...he pushed arohi with a jerk and stormed out of that balcony...

Arohi knew this wasnt going to be easy...he had way too many scars most of which were given by her...she composed herself and went inside still gripping onto his jacket for life...she could feel his presence with it on her...as if he was with her...

She went in and sat with the kids with softy accompanying her...she was introducing him to the kids and playing with them...slowly more kids started gathering around her...she was at her childish best...laughing,playing,teasing,fighting with the kids...it was like she was a kid herself...

Arjun was observing her from a distance it was a while since he had seen arohi so full of life and so happy and full of smiles...

Bholi si soorat aankhon mein masti
Ay hay
Arre bholi si soorat aankhon mein masti door khadi sharmaaye
Ay hay
Ek jhalak dikhlaaye kabhi kabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye
Ay hay
Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar vo aaye

Ladki nahin hai vo jaadu hai aur kaha kya jaaye
Raat ko mere khwaab mein aaye vo zulfein bikhraaye
Aankh khuli to dil chaaha phir neend mujhe aa jaaye

Saawan ka pehla baadal uska kaajal ban jaaye
Mauj uthay saagar mein jaise aise kadam uthaaye
Rab ne jaane kis mitti se uske ang banaaye

Bholi si soorat aankhon mein masti door khadi sharmaaye
Ay hay
Ek jhalak dikhlaaye kabhi kabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye
Ay hay
Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar vo aaye

It was like a heavy burden had been lifted off her chest...he wondered when that would happen with him...when he could smile without hurting from the inside...would he ever be able to free himself from the bounds of the nafrat that had engulfed him completely?arjun didnt have the answer...he didnt even know what he wanted...

Home Sweet Home

Finally the crazy honeymoon and crazier night came to an end...the mechanic brought arjun's car to the orphanage and they both bid good bye to the kids and everyone there but not before they had taken a promise from arohi that she would come to visit them...it amazed arjun how she had connected with them so much in so less time...it is only people with hearts like kids who can connect to kids so easily...

Dadi was waiting with baited breath to recieve them...she wanted to see if any of her plans worked...she wanted to see if there was any improvement...she was noticing arjun and arohi walk in silently...both alive...both silent...both not trying to kill each other...there definitely was some improvement...she saw arohi holding arjuns coat in her hand possesively...all this brought a smile to her face...finally something had clicked between them...the flame of their love had been re-ignited...

Dadi calmly walked upto them and casually dropped the h bomb- 

"kaisa raha HONEYMOON puttar?"

"Honeymoon daddiii woh..."

Arjun smirked looking at arohi thinking of their first night there...arohi blushed a bit and became furious with anger she hit arjun on the leg where she had hit him before he yelled in pain...

"Acha the dadi.." she said and pulled him outta there before he embarressed her further...arjun just didnt have any sharm when he began his naughtiness...

Dadi was nothing but smiles seeing their khatti meethi nok jhok and them silently and unknowingly coming closer together...maybe this love story would set things right between both the house holds...maybe they both could make this don's den a home sweet home !!! only time would tell...

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for the above res 😛😆