Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 (Page 23)

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Rajveer's Departure...Gauri's plan in action

Kya?

But kaise?

Arohi ne?

Are you sure?

Okay i'll be there asap

Gauri was confused from rajveers one sided conversation with arvind...what new mess had arohi created now??

By the time gauri had come up with some bizarre ideas about it rajveer was out of his phone convo and was packing their stuff as quickly as possible

Kya hua rajveer yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?

Gauri sawal jawab ka time nahi humein abhi wapis jana hoga...mujhe bohot important kaam hai

Par rajveer hum abhi toh aye the...hum toh kahi gaye bhi nahi...
gauri says making the most innocent face she could make there was no way she was leaving arjun arohi here alone and going back with that clown of a husband of hers

Gauri mera jaana bohot zaroori hai...but i promise jaise hi mera kaam khatam hoga we'll come back...i know u deserve this holiday...

Rajveer said feeling guilty...which made gauri even more sure that her plan would work...with great difficulty she was successful in hiding her smirk and continued her latest nautanki

Wo rajveer...mein soch rahi thi...kaam toh aapko haina...aur mujhe yeh jagah bohot pasand aayi hai *thinking of arjun n her together without rajveer* so aapke aane tak mein kya yahi ruk sakti hun??

Rajveer was apprehensive at first...but he was getting late and he couldnt afford that plus he didnt want to leave his phul si masoom bhatiji there alone with that rakshash singhania...thinking that gauri was mature enough to handle herself and arohi he gave her arohi's responsibility and departed from there...

Dont worry rajveer mein arohi ka ache se khayal rakhungi
she thought with an evil smirk...the game had just begun...this trip was just about to get alot more fun

She left the room as soon as rajveer left and reached arjun and arohi's room...she found a waiter with their break fast at their door step about to knock...gauri caught him just in time and she gave him some cock n bull story about how she was their best friend and wanted to surprise them by taking their break fast to them herself early in the morning and then she gave him a 500 rupee note and he vanished as if he was never there to begin with...gauri opened all the dishes to see what they were...she knew arohi too well and it wasnt tough for her to guess which was arohis order in the break fast...she mixed something in the food of arohi and knocked on the door and left with a huge evil grin on her face...now arohi would be out for hours and she could have arjun all to herself...this was getting good,better,best

Bad...Badder...Worse morning...
Arohiii arjun shouted at the top of his voice...his eyes werent even open properly he was still half asleep...but his half awoken eyes were more than enuf to grasp the distruction before him

Yeh tumne kya kiya pagal ladki...pure kapde idhar udhar bikhre pade hai...kamre ko showroom cum kabaad khana kyun bana ke rakha hai tumne

Wo arjun mein decide nahi kar pa rahi thi ke mein kya pehnu aur jab finally meine decide kiya toh mujhe wo dress mili nahi...turns out i left it at home...

Aur yeh tumhe itna mess phelane ke baad sujha????Pagal ladki kuch karne se pehle soch liya karo
said arjun frustrated with arohis increasing antiques day by day

Arohi grinned sheepishly to herself at having irritated arjun even before he had woken up properly...she was getting better at this...n she loved it...she loved seeing arjun pissed off...Tom had won this one over jerry...

They both took a shower and got dressed up...after arguing for half an hour over break fast they finally decided it was best to order what both wanted to have...they were poles apart n so was their taste they couldnt settle on one common thing to order

after a fightful wait of half n hour which comprised of fight nothings [for normal people its sweet nothings but after all our arjuhi are a hatke couple naLOLWink] there was a knock on the door their food had finally arrived...arohi was starving she rushed to the door to reach for the food and rushed the trolley inside...she left it mid way,picked up her plate and started shoving it down her face occasionally stopping for catching her breath

Yuckkk kaise jungliyo ki tarah khati ho...khana kahi bhaga nahi ja raha

Tumhe kya pata monster mujhe kitni bhuk lagi thi...ek toh mujhe bhuka rakhte ho itni der tak aur upar se aise comments...mein kisi bhi tarah khaoo tumhe isse kya???

This shut arjun up for a while...And the round two also went to tom and jerry lost yet again...

Arjun picked up his plate and started eating his break fast as well...he wasnt even half way through when he heard the voice of a plate shatter his eyes quickly turned to the direction from where the sound came from...it was where arohi was standing...she had thrown the plate to the ground and rushed to the bathroom...now what new nautanki of hers was this??this girl just couldnt let him be in peace

Ab yeh kya nayi nautanki hai pagal ladki...arjun said furious with the way his morning was turning out to be...and then he hears the sound of arohi vomiting inside and gets even more furious the girl just never listened to him...

Kaha tha k khana khao insaano ki tarah magar madame ko sunna ho tab na...ab bhugto...arjun said this with a smirk...finally jerry had won over tom he loved being proven right

Half an hour later...

Arohi was on the bed tossing,turning and screaming in pain...at first arjun had thought it was one of her nautanki's but later he came to believe it...he was genuinely worried he had never seen arohi in so much pain before...he had immediately but secretively called the doctor *usse kuch ho gaya toh dadi mera bhi wahi haal kar denge* he reasoned with himself...

The doctor had told arjun it was a severe case of food poisoning...he couldnt give her pain killers cause he didnt know what exactly had caused her food poisoning and he didnt want to do more harm than good...he just gave her 2 anti-biotic injections which would help her body fight against the foriegn particles and flush it out of her system...the pain of arohi the tears in her eyes...they were causing an un-understandable pain to arjun...he couldnt see her this way...he would rather her eat his brain whole day than be like this in so much pain...finally after an hour when it wasnt getting any better arjun decided he had to do something...

*sitting down beside arohi on the bed*

Bohot dard ho raha hai? he wasnt the same arjun who had married her and irritated her all these days...her pain had sent him into a trance...he was her monster arjun again

Utna nahi jitna tumne mujhe diya hai...uss dard ke aage yeh kuch nahi...

Arjun felt guilty for 1 second then all the after events of his hurting her came before his eyes...rashi falling down,her blood,her tears when she found out about her baby,her condition ever since,his marrying her,her coming and making his life hell...so much had transpired between them that it could not just be ignored...they could never have a normal conversation

Us dard ka badla tumne sud samet de diya tha arohi...rashi ko uski zindagi ka sabse bada dard aur mujhe meri sabse badi regret deke...i regret that i ever loved u...ab chup chap yeh sleeping pills lo aur thoda aram karlo tumhare yeh constant screams se mujhe sar dard aa jayega...

Arohi took the pills and went to sleep...but still her pain was troubling her...she was just semi-conscious couldnt go to sleep completely...n she kept on mumbling stuff...

Arjun went closer to her...and bent down on his knees...yeh bak bak ki dukaan sote hue bhi chup nahi reh sakti...

Arjun tumhe aisa nahi karna chaiye tha...arjun tumne aisa kyun kiya...arjun sab tumhari galti hai...

meri galti thi arohi...par us galthi ko sudharna chaha toh tumne mauka nahi diya...upar se tum galti pe galti karti gayi...mujhpe vishwas nahi kiya...mujhe itna hurt kiya...aur phir rashi ke saath jo hua wo...two wrongs dont make a right arohi...i wish things were different...magar shayad this wasnt meant to be...

Yeh doooriyaaannn...
in raho ki doooriyaaan...
nigaho ki duriyaaa...
humraho ki doooriyaaan...
fanaaa ho sabhi duriyaaan...

kyun koi paas hai kyun koi jaane ka koi yaha pe
aa raha paas mein dur mein ja raha janu na mein yaha pe
yeh duriyaan in raho ki duriyan jasbato ki duriyan fana ho sabhi duriyan

Kabhi hua yeh bhi khali raho pe bhi tu tha mere saath
kabhi tujhe milke lauta mera dil yeh khali khali haath
phir bhi hua yehi ke tujhko sabhi ne pa liya...

Dadi's Call

1 day later...
finally arohi was feeling better and tom and jerry were back in action...they were both on the verge of killing each other when arjuns phone rang...

Nalayak arohi ko phone de...uska phone kyun nahi lag raha?zarur tuney hi kuch kiya hoga

Daddi...yaad kijiye mein aapka pota hun...aur mene kuch nahi kiya...wo arohi b...b...b realisation struck arjun daddi would kill him if he said arohi ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi...she would deffo blame him...wo arohi biwi meri jo haina wo kumbhkaran ke khandaan se belong karti hai...so rahi thi aapki nuh...baat karlo useese jisse karne phone kiya hai...

Arjun was begging arohi silently not to tell about the incident to daddi...arohi finally agreed thinking that she could cash in on this favor later

arohi talked to daddi for a while n was all smiles...it was surprising to arjun how arohi had become so close to dadi...he didnt know to be angry or to be sad all he knew was it felt very warm seeing this...as if daddi accepting arohi made some difference to him...

Acha arohi puttar menu jana hai...mene tum dono ke liye waha par thode a...acti..activities ka intezaam kiya hai...tum dono khub maze karn aur wapis aake mujhe uske baare mein sab kuch batana...

saying this daddi hung up...leaving another torture before arjun and arohi...as if last evening was not enough now they would have to the whole day together in dadi's various activities which arohi was sure were the most cheesy n romantic as she could get...she shivered at the thought...another day with arjun monster singhania...only god and the hand writing their fate knew what would happen next...

Kitne dur dur ho un dono ke raaste
mil jate hai jo bane ek duje ke vaste

Edited by --Ari-- - 10 July 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16khadija-kmh-anzaeram-SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69zachartaKMH-NASHAAmnaIshchanni_starsezo-sanju-mysticloversoni4evaglitter567aksh4IF.vrshn.cherry227Arjuhisis...vibha...brainychild92

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
ME FIRST!! Yipeee!
i love dadi !!
gauri did that just to make her sick or was it the base for something bigger??
i love it when tom and jerry are in action!!

.yeh bak bak ki dukaan sote hue bhi chup nahi reh sakti...*i loved it*
rashi ko uski zindagi ka sabse bada dard aur mujhe meri sabse badi regret deke.*your dialogues are strong just like the ones in kmh*
i wanted to give you longer comment but...you started updating the next chappy and that too left it with updating tag making my impatience reach an all new level so no long commentLOL

Edited by vrshn - 15 July 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeekhiMishti

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
It was beautily written Ari...ClapClap - i'm loving ur FF...

after a fightful wait of half n hour which comprised of fight nothings [for normal people its sweet nothings but after all our arjuhi are a hatke couple naLOLWink]

hahahah...loved it..Since i'm normal so for me it's still  sweet nothigns..Wink - i could only except this from u..LOLLOLLOL

TeekhiMishti

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
arii superb !!
loved it.. gauri na jo kiya galti kiya..
lekin uski vajase arjun arohi ke paas gaye hai..
wah loved it.. dadi s clos to aru dats also gd...
well thnks fr d update

TeekhiMishti

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
it was superb
loved it

TeekhiMishti

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
superb ari - long live dadi and her activities to unite arjuhi

TeekhiMishti

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
res

going to read last 2 updates

TeekhiMishti

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

It was beautily written Ari...ClapClap - i'm loving ur FF...

after a fightful wait of half n hour which comprised of fight nothings [for normal people its sweet nothings but after all our arjuhi are a hatke couple naLOLWink]

hahahah...loved it..Since i'm normal so for me it's still  sweet nothigns..Wink - i could only except this from u..LOLLOLLOL

i take that as a compliment LOL thanku

Edited by --Ari-- - 11 July 2011 at 11:11am

AmnaIsh

Go to top