Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 (Page 15)

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Dear All...Ari is currently out of town. She will be back in 2-3 days. So...the earliest next update may come will be 7 th june (or little later). She really appreciates all of your love, encouragement and praise of her work. Smile

thank you for your patience Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Okay guys sorry for the delay...as zach has said above i was going to update sooner but i wasnt able to and i had to go out of town for some personal reasons...i m back now and i m working on the update it will be up in a few hours...

P.S I have updated the PM list anyone else who wants to be added so that i can PM n inform u about the next update please add me...thanks for the patience and the love i appreciate itSmile

MsFuzzybear69...vibha...

...riya... Groupbie
...riya...
...riya...

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
 waiting update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Am waiting...
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
                                        *Recap*
Arjun leaves the room frustrated...Arohi takes out a dress of hers and goes to the washroom to take a shower and get dressed...it another day in the singhania mansion...another fight...another issue...this was going to be a long long long stay thought arohi...god knows when she would get rid of these people and go back to her home...Her day here which started with a bad morning she was sure it would end with an awful night...

Dil Ka Rishta

Arohi was randomly thinking about all that had transpired between her,arjun and her family...she was a princess and that monster had turned her into a villian as well...she was having a weak moment but she knew she had to be strong for the task that she had come there for...then she remembered her daddus words from a few years back which now seemed centuries away...

Arohi was upset that day...but she was holding up...trying to be strong...daddu came upto her...

Arohi puttar apna dard mehsoos karne aur use jatane ka matlab yeh nahi hota ke hum kamzor hai iska matlab hota hai ke hum apne dard ko mehsoos karne jitne bahadur hai...aur phirbhi apne dard se roobaru hone ka mann na kare na toh jake shower ke neeche khadi ho jana...shower ka pani aur ankho ke pani ek ho jayega toh tujhe khudko bhi pata nahi chalega ke tu ro rahi thi...aur jab mann halka ho jaye toh u'll feel better...

Daddu was her super hero...he could give her a solution to all her problems and guide her through everything...Arohi stepped into the shower...remembering with a bitter pain the days which were supposedly the golden days of her life...

Teri yadon mein likhe jo labz dete hai gawahi
beete lamhe poochte hai kyun huye aise juda
khuda...khuda mila jo yeh fasla hai khuda tera hi toh faisla hai
khuda hona tha jo ho gaya hua tuney jo likha
kali kali raton se hone lagi hai dosti
khoya khoya in rahon mein ab mera kuch bhi nahi
har pal har lamha mein kaise sehta hun
har pal har lamha mein khudse kehta rehta hun
tujhe bula diya...phir kyun teri yadon ne mujhe rula diya

Arohi comes out and finds daddi waiting for her with a plate of food...

Daddi aap yaha??aur yeh kya hai??

Puttar nashta hai...meine socha kal tuney itta changa kaam kitta toh tujey aaj wo kya kehte hai...br...brea...haan breakfast in bed kara dun

Par daddi iski kya zaroorat thi mein neeche aa hi rahi thi...arohi said feeling guilty that she was going to hurt daddi as well in the process of punishing arjun and singhanias

Rishte zaroorat pe nahi chalte puttar...rishte toh dil se nibhte hai

that silenced arohi for good and she picked up the plate and began eating...

Daddi aap yeh sab mere liye kyun kar rahi hai?aap itni achi kyun hai?

Menu pata hai puttar tere saath jo hua uske baad kuch bhi acha ho toh bharosa nahi hota...par puttar mein teri DJ ki bhot changi saheli hun aur humaree dosti is sab se upar hai...toh mere liye jaise arjun,rashi,romit waisi hi tu...te mein apne bacho ka khayal nahi rakhungi saath nahi dungi toh kya karungi

But daddi mein toh yaha arjun se divorce lene ayi hun phir humara kya rishta hai?

Arre pagli rishte sirf khoon ke ya shaadi ki wajah se nahi hote...humara toh dil ka rishta hai

The Investigation Begins

At the ahluwalia mansion..Amrit was overabusing her right to glycerin and shedding tears continously...Rajveer goes in with a tissue box to ask her a few questions...since the guests were of no use he had started questioning his family for more details...he was done with everyone except amrit...once this got over he could come to a solid conclusion since most of the family members told a similar story in different versions...apart from bhulakkad mama who kept on asking rajveer questions instead of answering rajveers questions and fianlly irritated rajveer decided mama wouldnt be of any help rather have some peace in the house away from his questions and so bhulakkad mama was sent back...

Amrit like the others had the same story to tell...when she had turned to see whose shout was it she noticed arohi had her back towards rashi and gauri...arohi was shocked and tried to help rashi while gauri seemed more happy then shocked or upset[*Note* rashi shouted when she was pushed down...that gave ample time for everyone to turn and look at arohi turning and gauri happy]

So with this last statement rajveer had established that arohi was of no use in this investigation since she was looking the other way...but if gauri was turning towards rashi why didnt she try to help her?so now the only two people who could give him the truth were rashi and gauri [unless someone in a hidden cloak had recorded everything at the exact angles to show what really happened i.e,. gauri pushing rashi which is impossible Angryand arohi turning and giving her hand bizarre BT ke mahan ideasDead]so till rashi recovered rajveer had to keep an eye on gauri secretly so as to get any lead...secretly because if he was wrong which he most probably was according to him he didnt want his INNOCENT wife hurt for nothing by doubting her...atleast not openly...

Kuch Toh Baaki Hai

Arjun comes back home tired and weary from the "job" he went to do for his father...

Arjun puttar bohot thak gaya lagda hai tu aaj chehra bhi pila padh gaya...kinni vaari mana kitta si ke rudra ke liye yeh saare kaam na kiya kar par tujhe uske ehsaano ke aage kuch dikhe toh na...tu khotta ka khotta hi reh gaya

Arohi was listening to this from behind a pillar and somewhere in between dadi's speech she realised that arjun had fever...She tried to brush aside her concern by concentrating on the conversation happening before her...from what she could make out daddi and arjun were discussing about arjun going to check up on rashi at the hospital...though she was unconscious arjun apparently liked bugging people who cant escape from his torture...monster kahinka thought arohi...she had to be there to protect rashi from this monster...while the actual reason for her wanting to butt along was her in lying guilt about rashis accident and the death of her baby which somehow she accounted herself responsible for

Arohi rushed to daddi with a puppy dog look asking her if she could go as well...daddi said she didnt want her going alone and so told arohi to go along with arjun...arohi reluctantly agreed for the sake of rashi arjun bluntly refused and rushed to his car...Arohi ran behind him and overtook him

Mein tumhare saath aa rahi hun

4 words-nahi nahi aur bilkul nahi

4 things-firstly that were 5 words
secondly i m coming with you
thirdly a reason for ur thick skull to process...remember my family is filled with police and lawyers...i could get u n ur family arrested for anything i wanted so you better agree to what i m saying

Arghhh tum mujhe pagal kar dogi

Pagal toh tum already ho

Nahi mein pagal nahi hun tum sab kuch zyada hi NORMAL ho

Arjun sat in the car arohi happily did the same...she was about to sit in the back seat when he opened the front door

Eh hello mein tumhara driver nahi hun jo tum peeche baithogee...chup chap samne baitho

Arjun and arohi went to the hospital...while arjun went inside the room of rashi to closely see her arohi stood outside unable to step in with the guilt and nervousnessness getting the better of her...meanwhile rajveer called arohi telling her of the latest developments and of the fact that he wanted minute to minute update on rashi...he asked her to try to stay close to her and get some info out of her whenever possible since arjun wouldnt let any of them get near rashi after what happened...Arohi was disgusted at how practical minded her chachu could be...she scolds him for his insensitivity and strictly tells him that rashi would be kept away from all this till she recovered

Arjun had stepped out now and both of them were headed to the exit when arohi stopped at the drug store in the hospital...she brought a few pills for treating fever...arjun was confused...

She signalled him to come near her...handed him the pills and asked him to take them...Arjun looked at the pills then at arohi then at the pills again...as if trying to determine some hidden motive behind that action...he was stumped by this gesture...

Zeher nahi milaya...khalo thik ho jaoge toh tumse ladne mein kuch maza ayega...waise bhi mein pati utpeedan[abuse] karni wali wife nahi banna chahti

Arjun was touched he silently swallowed the tablets...never in his life had anyone apart form billu,makrand,daddi,romit cared enough for him to take care of him this way...he and arohi silently walked towards the car...arjun was still silent but inside his heart was a debate going on his love for arohi vs his hatefor arohi...and with hate he finally remembered the reason for it...the girl lying in the hospital whom he had just visited who had just lost her baby...arjun got furious and he zoomed the car to the maximum to reach home quickly and get away from arohi...

Sab khatam hoke bhi tere mere darmiyaan kuch toh baki hai...kuch toh baki hai...
Both trying to suceed at an impossible task...trying to get away from each other when destiny had tied them together in a way such that all their different roads away from each other led them back to each other...after all it wasnt just love between them it was also destiny...

Kitani mohabbat hai dikh na payi
Aa gayi nafrat ki baari
milke bichad jate hai nayi manzil ki taraf do raste
phirbhi mil jate hai jo bane ek duje ke waste
nafrat ke baad ayegee phir mohabbat i baari
Arjuhi phir dikhaenge unhe ek dusre ki mohabbat kitni hai pyaari

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16khadija-kmh..Hatz..MsFuzzybear69sezo-anzaeram-..Ananya..zachartaKMH-NASHA.vrshn.arjuhi4evalara3110aksh4IFglitter567mIsHeZ.xcherry227...vibha...brainychild92moonkmh

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Res...me still the first one...Tongue..Tongue

-------
edited:
wow ari..nice update!!..loved it!!..u are far much better than the stupid dvs..!!..atleast u didnt forget the somebody called 'rashi' was also present in the house..(unlike the dvs..who completely forgot her afte her MC)...also i loved the way u placed the songs in b/w the scenes..!!..esp tujhe bhula diya is one of my all time favs..so thank u for putting that!!..

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 06 June 2011 at 2:29pm
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
okay guys me done with the PM's hope u guys like this update...sorry if i missed anyone *kaan pakadke* me going to sleep...hope u guys like this...do give me ur feed back and wat you would like to see next...

zachlara3110

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
me second!!
res.

its like i'm reading those parts of kmh which karan n kritika tried to convey in their actions rather than by dialogues!! i love reading it!!

Edited by vrshn - 06 June 2011 at 2:49pm

zachlara3110

Go to top