Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vrshn

arohi's feelings and your words made my heart heavy,i dont know why...

i know its a bit gloomy but itna toh karna hi tha...they hadnt at all shown her remorse properly...instead they focused on dostana and dhondu-jai track which acc to me was useless...humesha third persons ki zarurat nahi hoti...unka pyaar hai they have to realise it themselves...this thing had always irked me about arohi...lol if she hadnt shown remorse and tried to kill herself i would have done the job πŸ€£
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Chalo varsh m off to sleep...fullon sleepy...glad got to see ur comments first now i can sleep peacefully :P muahhh...take care :))
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

Chalo varsh m off to sleep...fullon sleepy...glad got to see ur comments first now i can sleep peacefully :P muahhh...take care :))

good night :):)
wait is it night??
take care,sleep tight😊
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh ari,

finally aru's misunderstandings are getting cleared - she now knows gauri is a fraud and arjun is a gentlemen

great great - how will she react now ari - how will she tell arjun that she has understood the truth

ari, cant wait for the next - why did u stop at this stage - since u have given us such a lengthy update, i cant even ask u for more now - i know u will kill me -
anyway will wait for ur next update -
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update ari,i jst cnt tel u hw much i luv ur writng. Its too gud yaar. Atleast tere ff pe to aru apna dimag chalati hai. Ashram wala scene ne to rula diya,aru bichari...so sad 4 her.
N ur choice of sng my god itna acha hai. Luv d update:-)
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally u completed...
wonderful update ari...
sach bol rhi hu tujhe kmh ki writer hona chahiye tha yar...brilliant job..
liked dis mature aro...loved d songs...
loved d update..:)
kavyasam thumbnail
You made my day Ari πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘.   THis is exactly what we wanted to see.  Before any explanations arohi finding out by herself and her reaction  is so perfect here.  excellent work.  and songs ke lyrics bhi kitna perfectly suit hua.  πŸ‘πŸ‘
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

You made my day Ari πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘.   THis is exactly what we wanted to see.  Before any explanations arohi finding out by herself and her reaction  is so perfect here.  excellent work.  and songs ke lyrics bhi kitna perfectly suit hua.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

i know right...tell me about it...shefali and raj as detectives and doing her job for her i mean there is no freaking need for a third person in love humesha thodi na koi aake help karega...i was thinking since so many days how to mould this finally everything fit the rain and it all the rest came to me as i wrote...i m so horrible at anything apart from romance i was afraid i will screw it up...thankfully i didnt...and the song is one of my favorites πŸ˜³
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwweee...ari...i totally loved this part...finally arohi got to noe the truth nd that too a 3rd person wasnt involved...!! Thank god!! This is wht shud had happened!!

Oh nd btw whts next in store?? As u said 'the night had jst begun'...so wht next have u planned for us..?? :D

Update sooon...:D
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😍😍😍😍😍😍  - Oh My God Ari - this has got to be THE BEST UPDATE ever...i was completely engrossed in that update..Ariii.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i luv u for this Ari..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i'm in luv wid ur FF even more
😍