Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vrshn

your writing is so classy...it gives an all new dimension to the scenes...it gives kmh2 the kmh1 feel! i love it!! please do continue :):)

Awww thats so sweet ... though i love both seasons equally 😳thats a huge compliment ☺️ i guess i write this as i felt and understood kmh so its kmh2 through my eyes filled with love...kyunki its all about the mohabbat 🤣
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

Awww thats so sweet ... though i love both seasons equally 😳thats a huge compliment ☺️ i guess i write this as i felt and understood kmh so its kmh2 through my eyes filled with love...kyunki its all about the mohabbat 🤣

aapko kitni mohabbat se kitni mohabbat hai!! 😆
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

because u nalayak are faster than my pm speed 🤣 n as for the epi update dont even ask about it 🤣

oh..thats not my fault!!😛🤣..ur pm speed is too slow that i reciev the pm after i have read it!!🤣..🤣..🤣..

Nd wht abt the epi update..whts wrong with it??
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

oh..thats not my fault!!😛🤣..ur pm speed is too slow that i reciev the pm after i have read it!!🤣..🤣..🤣..

Nd wht abt the epi update..whts wrong with it??

kuch nahi 🤣the updater being lazy had done enough mehnat updating all the videos and couldnt do the additional mehnat of om'ing 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

aapko kitni mohabbat se kitni mohabbat hai!! 😆

i can go on and on and on writing about it and never get bored...bas itni mohabbat hai😳
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

kuch nahi 🤣the updater being lazy had done enough mehnat updating all the videos and couldnt do the additional mehnat of om'ing 🤣

ari...u r such a lazy person!!🤣..no doubt in that!!🤣..🤣..
@bold...🤣..🤣..whts om'ing??🤣..🤣..🤣..
leafskit16 thumbnail
Ari nice story. Looking forward to reading more. At least this way the magic of Arjuhi and KMH2 can still be alive for a bit longer. Hurts to say goodbye too quickly so now we can enjoy a bit longer. Can't wait for more! 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

ari...u r such a lazy person!!🤣..no doubt in that!!🤣..🤣..
@bold...🤣..🤣..whts om'ing??🤣..🤣..🤣..

yeah yeah the updater is such a lazy person 🤣🤣

n nalayak *smacks naina on the head* its a typo itna bhi samjhana padhega tujhe ab 😈

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: leafskit16

Ari nice story. Looking forward to reading more. At least this way the magic of Arjuhi and KMH2 can still be alive for a bit longer. Hurts to say goodbye too quickly so now we can enjoy a bit longer. Can't wait for more! 

Awee i can understand especially with the disastrous end we got...glad u liked it...will let u know once i update 😳
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gud update!! n better explanation as to how drunk arjun got to his room 😆... but arjun ko high fever 😭 aroh ne patti lagayi 😍 agla update kab? 😈